Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

DAIJOUBU!! ... Daijoubu ?? ?

Zain posted:

The game has its quirks but it does look like it could be a lot of fun. I actually agree with Ped that the Wii was really a great console. The problem is nobody really cared for anything that wasn't AAA stuff.
It's actually pretty boring and tedious. The developers didn't seem to have a good grasp on pacing or that the player doesn't want to have to repeat the same simple QTE 20 times in a row or backtrack multiple staircases in a mostly empty school. Like even going quickly through the school takes about an hour and realistically there's only about 30 minutes worth of content in there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

DAIJOUBU!! ... Daijoubu ?? ?

pedrovay2003 posted:

There are a couple we have in mind, yeah. We're tossing some ideas around, but we definitely like the weird, lesser-known stuff the most. It seems like a lot of what we come up with is horror, since there are always a lot of good moments in those types of games, but I don't think we're looking to stick with just one genre.

Some that have come to mind are the Dark Fall series on the PC, Puppeteer on the PS3, and every PC game we can think of with a Dance Dance Revolution dance pad.
You could always see if you could find and run this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ikenie_no_Yoru. It's a Wii horror game that uses the Wii balance board. Or there's also the Ju-on Wii game that seemed super similar to the Calling.

• Locked thread