Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JohnOfOrdo3
Nov 7, 2011

My other car is an asteroid
:black101:
Haven't actually seen part 5 yet, so not sure if there's any relevant information to the questions. But, I've always thought people tend to get silly with ghosts. If you're fighting against actual ghosts of people who died. Then you've got evidence there's an afterlife of sorts, now clearly not everyone becomes a ghost. So to counteract the possibility of becoming a murderous ghost bastard I'd probably get heavy into religion to try and raise the chances of circumventing it. Go to confession, renounce my wicked ways, cleanse myself spiritually. Doesn't matter what religion, anything would likely bring a better chance then just going "gently caress it". At the very least it would bring some kind of comfort, even if it turned out to be wrong. In a situation like that, even false hope would likely get you further than no hope at all. Alternatively, since not everyone becomes a ghost, maybe being at peace helps against that. In which case, again, religion might give enough false hope to keep you in the ground.

Besides, being attacked by a hair ghost in the middle of a cathedral would be a cool way to go. If only because there's so much space for the hair to fill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread