Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amars
Jan 4, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Hi everyone-- it's Amy. I figured it's about time I made a post in here.

We just uploaded Part 7: Stupid Nurses, Teaching Children. In a sense, we're on the homestretch now. During the session in which Peter and I recorded this one, we hit an ending. That will be coming up fairly soon. In this chunk of playthrough, we get to see our world go all red and black, Peter complains about wasteful diary practices, and we're treated to a huge reveal that totally no one saw coming. Hold on to your seats! Or don't; it'll probably be fine.

Anyway, I wanted to thank all of you who are watching. It's been a lot of fun to work on this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amars
Jan 4, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

wereboat posted:

Can you hop out into the abyss through one of those doors?

Peter says he thinks you can. The next time we're recording, we'll do our best to jump out to our deaths.

Amars
Jan 4, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

kjetting posted:

Can you call any of the previous phones again?

I believe we can, generally. There's a part that we'll get up to that involves a lot of phone travel, and going back to old numbers will take you back to those locations. That being said, I don't know if there are any extra ghosts/goodies/jump scares by doing so. We'll play around with it, and if we find anything good, we'll post videos.

Amars
Jan 4, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
And we're back with Part 8: Dancy and Anxious.

In this episode, we spend some more time in the hospital while Rin continues making realizations that we all figured out forever ago. Also a debate about benches.

Amars
Jan 4, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
And now, Part 13: Just, Like, a Bunch of Faces.

After this part, there's only one left! Peter and I recorded it yesterday. We're already talking about what to play next. Any suggestions?

Amars fucked around with this message at 02:48 on May 27, 2015

Amars
Jan 4, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

pedrovay2003 posted:

and every PC game we can think of with a Dance Dance Revolution dance pad.

By which he means non-dancing games that we can (theoretically) control with a cheap USB dance pad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amars
Jan 4, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Lotish posted:

The "what is this fresh bullshit" observation was totally on point.

THANK YOU.

• Locked thread