Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edvarius
Aug 23, 2013
Trying to play video catchup at this point, but after finishing the second video, I would just like to say that you two are evil for scaring the crap out of poor Shin like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edvarius
Aug 23, 2013

pedrovay2003 posted:

Yeah, we tried to press a bunch of buttons. SHE'S the evil one, we're perfect angels!
Don't think I didn't hear that laughter :colbert:

Anyway, that was a pretty interesting chapter. I wasn't expecting the supposedly malevolent forces at work here to actually think one of the victims didn't deserve it and make it as easy on her as possible. But then that just goes to show why you shouldn't go for the "I'll haunt you all" style of revenge. Too easy to give sweet old ladies heart attacks.

Also, when Amy guessed that the larger stalls were supposed to be the handicap accessible ones that made me actually pay a bit more attention to the environment, and I noticed that pretty much all of the fixtures in those hospital bathrooms had the support bars. It's a pretty minor detail, but it's nice that they actually thought of that instead of just making them a generic public bathroom.

Edvarius
Aug 23, 2013
Thank you for showing us this odd little game. I'm sure many of us will be watching you in the future. In the bathroom.

• Locked thread