Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
I remember seeing Niggurath play this game a little in his Nanashi no Game thread. It will be interesting to see what happens.

bathroomrage posted:

While you were talking about the Wii clock and how the clock on the desk doesn't match, I couldn't help but notice...

The hell is with that keyboard?

:effort:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

What would I do in a horror situation? Reminds me of this time when I asked in another forum during Halloween what music would you want playing if you were being chased by a monster. I remember someone saying "Hallowed Be Thy Name" by Iron Maiden.

Anyway, if I were in a horror situation, first thing I would do is make sure I'm not in the dark. I could use a flashlight or a phone light, but supernatural horrors tend to mess with electricity. If that were to happen, glow sticks would be handy (let's see a horror turn that off). After that depends on the situation.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I think I've figured out how you can have phone calls without transporting: you can only transport if the phone you're calling is by itself and without a living person holding it.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Thanks for LPing this game.

• Locked thread