Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?

Leelee posted:

Orphan Black is Orphan Back!

Airs Saturdays at 9/8c on BBC America. Can also be viewed on Space in less enlightened, more northerly countries.

The only way to compete with a Rarity OP is not to try.

Baronash fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Apr 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

DarklyDreaming posted:

Talking SCORPIONS :ohdear:

Fixed

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

Cosima just can't catch a break. :(

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

Well, okay. I have no idea why anything is happening.

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

I know the episode was pretty bloated as-is, but it was pretty surprising that nobody brought up the young clone from the end of last season. That would seem to be a pretty important revelation.

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

macnbc posted:

The only way I'd enjoy a Vic return is if he somehow accidentally manages to kill Paul in some comic fashion.

Coincidentally, that's also one of the few ways I'd enjoy Paul's return.

This, but with Tony rather than Paul.

Actually, I'm not sure I could stand a Tony return even if it meant he died during the episode.

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

Art and Beth ride again. :3:

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

pentyne posted:

I hate to nitpick but they weren't doing the water-boarding correctly. Still, it was intense as gently caress and made it look like some serious poo poo.

I too choose to get legitimately tortured to ensure realism in my show about dueling clone families.

Baronash fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Apr 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

TEAH SYAG posted:

Question, have clones in the story line been identified as having any enhanced abilities?

No, though Kira having Wolverine blood is a plot line that has come up a couple times.

• Locked thread