Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Devs please turn boss wave music into yakkity sax thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity
Best thing is, this time even us console peons get to Kill.. Some.. Floors. That sounded wittier in my head. :suicide:

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet
RIP AND TEAR! Game is gonna own.

MadBimber
Dec 31, 2006

Propaganda Hour posted:

What does the Special Edition get me for an extra :10bux: ?
  • DJ Scully character, with unique voice pack and set of face/body skins
  • Additional cosmetic items (each with multiple selectable variants):
  • “Scullyphones” headphones for DJ Scully, Mr Foster, Hayato Tanaka and Donovan Neal
  • 3D Glasses for Ana Larive and Hayato Tanaka
  • Bowler Hat for Mr. Foster and Reverend Alberts
  • Killing Floor 2 Soundtrack
  • Killing Floor 2 Digital Artbook (over 200+ pages!)
  • Copy of original Killing Floor 1 game
Please note that all of the additional special ediiton content will be made available to buy separately at a later date. Nobody is getting Goro’d here.

Fuckin :lol:

iastudent
Apr 22, 2008

Propaganda Hour posted:

[*]3D Glasses for Ana Larive and Hayato Tanaka

Someone mod in the characters from Zombies Ate My Neighbors and we have a deal. :allears:

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer
I hope Herman the German and the Russian characters make it back in although that's a longshot. Can't wait to see the holiday events for KF 2.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

limited posted:

Best thing is, this time even us console peons get to Kill.. Some.. Floors. That sounded wittier in my head. :suicide:

But there's no release date for the PS4 one. :smith:

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Skoll posted:

I hope Herman the German and the Russian characters make it back in although that's a longshot. Can't wait to see the holiday events for KF 2.

it's unfortunate that we're the only ones wanting herman the german, 1488 avatar guy

Insert name here
Nov 10, 2009

Oh.
Oh Dear.
:ohdear:

Literal Nazi Furry posted:

it's unfortunate that we're the only ones wanting herman the german, 1488 avatar guy
Ahahahaha

Reenactor dudes were p cool, though I was always fond of EOD Suit guy myself.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

gently caress y'all, I'm all about Inspector Cook and his Commando Chicken.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Scyantific posted:

gently caress y'all, I'm all about Inspector Cook and his Commando Chicken.

I'm usually Reverend Alberts because I'm big on irony like that :v:

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Insert name here posted:

Ahahahaha

Reenactor dudes were p cool, though I was always fond of EOD Suit guy myself.

Same. 'Dozer's here and he's killing zeds.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

iastudent posted:

Someone mod in the characters from Zombies Ate My Neighbors and we have a deal. :allears:

Please?

Fina
Feb 27, 2006

Shazbot!
I'm going to miss Factory Worker, that was my favorite KF1 model. I played Support a lot so it felt fitting to have a welding mask for all the welding I was doing.

With KF2 and all of the skins and cosmetics though they could add them back with style as a generic jumpsuit-wearing Horizine Employee and have skins and hats for different Horizine jobs. The classic factory worker jumpsuit skin and the welding mask, a viscera cleanup janitor with a bloodstained jumpsuit and splatter-guard mask, maybe an arctic outpost employee with a snow mask or generic maintenance dude or lady.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

If I don't get D.A.R. in KF2 I may be sad. I've basically played all 132 hours of mine in KF1 as him.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

And what should one do to be remembered?
Personally, gonna miss Agent Wilkes. Such a dumb and great armor design :allears:

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

UltraVariant posted:

If I don't get D.A.R. in KF2 I may be sad. I've basically played all 132 hours of mine in KF1 as him.

Yeah but the best part about him won't be in KF2 sadly. Using the Insult Players voice command to repeatedly make farting sounds

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Yeah but the best part about him won't be in KF2 sadly. Using the Insult Players voice command to repeatedly make farting sounds
I don't have a reason to live anymore.

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

gawrsh do you think any women will be there

Dr. VooDoo posted:

This is an egregious oversight. Wayne Rooney's smarter than you!

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
lmao they said they weren't going to let people do this but some guy left the game open the entire time and is still streaming an old version of the beta. He blocked the game in his firewall and it disabled the authorization thing.

http://www.twitch.tv/magnetotv

Akumos fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Apr 20, 2015

RoadCrewWorker
Nov 19, 2007

camels aren't so great
At some point, if he cares that much, why stop him? He's got nobody to play with (well, almost nobody), they can easily take down the servers, and there will certainly be some update that forces him to restart eventually.

I mean, good on him for going through the effort to look at the main menu or play solo. The thing is out in not even 2 days anyway.

NT Plus
Nov 30, 2011

Kid just rages for a while.
Sooooo... any chance that this might be released at midnight? I know, early access and all, but it'd be sweet to mash some zeds with absolutely no regard for having to wake up at 7 in the following morning for work. :shepicide:

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
Steam's countdown says 1 day 4 hours so...

NT Plus
Nov 30, 2011

Kid just rages for a while.
Guess I won't get fired. *Requests day off*

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
There's no info on the ps4 version in the OP. Did it get cancelled?

Peewi
Nov 8, 2012

echronorian posted:

There's no info on the ps4 version in the OP. Did it get cancelled?

No, but it's not getting early access.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Peewi posted:

No, but it's not getting early access.

Ya, I get that, it's all over the OP? I thought this was the Killing Floor 2 thread, not the Killing Floor 2 PC early access thread.

furaxu
Oct 23, 2010

echronorian posted:

Ya, I get that, it's all over the OP? I thought this was the Killing Floor 2 thread, not the Killing Floor 2 PC early access thread.

All we know about the PS4 version is that it exists, which the OP mentions. Tripwire hasn't been talking about it and the PC EA comes out tomorrow so naturally it's going to get all the focus.

RoadCrewWorker
Nov 19, 2007

camels aren't so great

echronorian posted:

I thought this was the Killing Floor 2 thread, not the Killing Floor 2 PC early access thread.
I can't tell if you're just being a weirdo over some insane perceived neglect or if you honestly missed

quote:

Killing Floor 2 will be released on Steam Early Access on Tuesday, April 21st 2015 for $30/£20/€27 base edition and $40/£27/€37 special edition. A full retail release on PC and PS4 is anticipated within the next year.
in the OP (despite "getting it"), which is all that we know right now.

so no, it didn't get "cancelled"

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

echronorian posted:

The ps4 version isn't coming out until full launch, which is still months away.

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Adding to that, I recall mention somewhere (might have been here?) about the game staying in early access for roughly ~6 months, but maybe that was one of the devs comparing it to the development cycle of Red Orchestra.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

ZearothK posted:

Adding to that, I recall mention somewhere (might have been here?) about the game staying in early access for roughly ~6 months, but maybe that was one of the devs comparing it to the development cycle of Red Orchestra.

I think they said it would release in 2015 but not until it is "done"

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

echronorian posted:

What are you even getting at over here. The game's are going to be very similar and more is simply not known at this point iirc.

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

wait does this come out at midnight or what

Brackhar
Aug 26, 2006

I'll give you a definite maybe.

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

wait does this come out at midnight or what

No. Looks like 10AM PST on Tuesday. Might be 11; steam counters are a bit inaccurate.

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

Well in that case I'll be left to wonder how different the Beta and EA release will actually be.

Questioner86
Feb 8, 2006
Gaming Freak Of Nature

NT Plus posted:

Sooooo... any chance that this might be released at midnight? I know, early access and all, but it'd be sweet to mash some zeds with absolutely no regard for having to wake up at 7 in the following morning for work. :shepicide:

No, we're not doing a midnight release.

I've got a really important game of Apocalypse World tonight and let's just pretend that's the reason, before anyone asks "why not?"

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I guess I'm just wondering if it's going to be very well supported, I looked it up and PC is still the lead platform. I don't think tripwire has done a console game before. I played a lot of the original on PC and the regular updates and attention it got from tripwire was great, just trying to find out how dedicated they are to the console version.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
e: ^poo poo, posted before yours was showing. I'm just giving you poo poo.

More like Killing Floor 2 PC ENTITLED Access, am I right guys? :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alg
Mar 14, 2007

A wolf was no less a wolf because a whim of chance caused him to run with the watch-dogs.

its probably safe to assume support on PC will be better and there will be people to play with on PC