Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

Cracked_Gear posted:

Punched a teacher in her stomach when I was 5

I threw a chair at a teacher in kindergarten. I have zero memory of this but I'm told I got suspended for a week. I peaked early. :black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HollywoodDialysis
Jan 19, 2005

not doing nothing
Grimey Drawer
I'm shocked we've got to the second page without seeing that weird stick drawing of the kid floating on the bathroom ceiling peeing everywhere?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I used to snare gophers. Tie a noose in a string, lay it over a hole, and lay down until they popped up. When they did,you yank the string and snag them by the neck. We would let them run around in a panic, sometimes pick them up, then release them. Except one time, we decided to take this one we caught that we named Donald for a walk through town. After probably an hour and a half of pretty much torturing this poor thing, we decided to see if he could swim.

He couldn't. I always felt horrible that we drowned this poor critter.

Another time, I went to stay at my grandparents house for the weekend, and I lost my My Little Pony brush because there was a hole in the bottom of the bag. I was rally upset and couldn't sleep because I was crying so much. I got up and went to my grandma for comfort, and when she asked what was wrong, I felt really embarrassed so I lied and said I was homesick and miss my parents.

I secretly hated my parents, and was glad to be away from them. They were really moved that I apparently loved them so much. But I didn't. It just seemed less humiliating than crying over a lost plastic brush.

Pikestaff
Feb 17, 2013

Came here to bark at you

When I was in probably second grade or so, me and another kid were playing around in the hall at school and for no reason whatsoever I shoved him inside a locker and shut it. These lockers hadn't been used in years and of course no one knew the combination so the custodian had to show up and use his big fancy tools to break the kid out.

To this day I have no idea why I did it, since I was normally always a very good kid. I guess I thought it would be a funny joke? My friend wasn't mad at me at all and I don't recall getting in much trouble for it. I think most of the adults were just :psyduck: about why I did it in the first place.

Another thing I frequently did as an elementary age child was try to get rid of my friends by getting them to run to the other end of the playground (under the guise of being a game or something) and then while they were gone I'd bail and hide from them for the rest of recess. I did this kind of thing a lot. I have no idea why. I was kind of a dick friend.

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

My little sister used to have a dried up piece of her umbilical cord still attached her bellybutton so when I was 5 I decided to help her get rid of it by shoving gum in her bellybutton. Gums sticky so it should come right out, right? :downs:

No, she now had dried gum in her bellybutton for like year afterward. I don't know why my young mind was fascinated on her dried up umbilical stump.

When I was 8 and the middle of summer I wanted to turn our ceiling fan on, and didn't want to bother my mom with it since she was recovering from a stroke and was resting in bed so I decided to make a tower of crap on top of a fold up chair to reach the fan. I fell, the chair snapped close on my arm breaking it.

I was not a smart child.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

Lord Lambeth posted:

I threw a chair at a teacher in kindergarten. I have zero memory of this but I'm told I got suspended for a week. I peaked early. :black101:

Better than me. I have a much older brother and he had a very middle/high school vocabulary. On the first day of kindergarten, we went around a circle saying rules we have in our house. I earnestly said a rule we had in our house, that in our house we weren't allowed to say "gently caress".

My teacher freaked out, yelled at me for being inappropriate and made me sit in the corner facing the wall until my parents came to pick me up (they both worked, so that was the whole afternoon) because I wasn't ready for kindergarten.

Teachers are bitches, yo. It was my first solid "gently caress the system" moment.

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
Can we get more stories? This thread rules.

When I was a kid me and my parents went to what I now realise was a sales pitch for some shithole estate out in the sticks. To keep the kids entertained they organised a teeball or rounders game. I was batting and was about to get caught out on first base so I slid in and competely hosed up this girls shins. Whoops

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I spat on one of my soccer coaches when I was in elementary school, he was my classmate's dad and at one point talked a young, tearful C-Euro into not quitting the team which is way more than he needed to do. Though to my credit his son was a tool so maybe there was some justification in there somewhere, I don't know.

Pear-Drop
Mar 14, 2015

It's anime not animes you baka.
I was year seven, I was being really badly bullied by this other kid called Adam. He was like a parody of a bad high school movie bully- putting pins on people's chairs, pushing kids into lockers, pulling girls hair, the usual bully crap. It was a science lesson with a teacher who was honestly so close to retirement he just didn't care any more, that meant a practical experiment every lesson. It was all right but this experiment involved a Bunsen burner. We were told to each get a Bunsen burner and because my school at that point didn't spend much on science equipment there was a lot of old lovely Bunsens in there. But I rummaged through the box and found a beautiful, brand new Bunsen burner. I was going to ace this experiment. I sat down and Adam snatched it from me and threw down an old piece of crap Bunsen in front of me and said- "I'm having that". At this point I had been bullied for months and months and watched him bully other people without the teacher's doing a thing to stop it. I felt the red mist descend and my blood was boiling so without thinking I grabbed the old, lovely Bunsen burner by the orange rubber tubing and slammed the barrel into his back. At this point the world seemed to pause, he turned to me with a shocked expression, eyes wide with terror. He scowled and raised his fist ready to clout me across the face while spitting the words- "you bitch". But before he could punch I heard my teacher who at this point couldn't care less about his job or students yell at the top of his lungs- "ADAM! OUTSIDE NOW!". He got sent outside and yelled at for about fifteen minutes or so and I got away scot free.

I feel bad about hitting someone but there will always be a part of me that loved that shocked, pant making GBS threads expression he had once he realized what happened. I also don't feel as bad knowing he was a terrible person who had a Werther's Original thrown at his head at prom.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
I think I was 6 and my sister was turning 5. It was my sister's birthday. I'd been asking for a bike for what I remember as having been a really long time and my mom never got me one. For her birthday, my sister got a bike. I freaked out in front of everyone and ruined the party. "SHE DIDNT EVEN WANT A BIKE! ITS NOT FAIR" etc. So my mom dragged me back to her bedroom and showed me the bike she'd gotten me, to match my sister's gift.

The memory of that day still embarrasses me, and it still pisses off my mom. But maybe she could have clued me in beforehand. Maybe I'm bad for thinking that. I half feel horrible and half feel set-up, so I'm probably still an rear end in a top hat.

edit: like, if there hadn't been a secret bike waiting for me, i would probably be less of a dick for freaking out

MrWillsauce
Mar 19, 2015

In elementary school I stole a kid's Runescape bank by abusing his trust.

I deleted my cousin's chaos off of his memory card in Sonic Adventure Battle 2 because he was an annoying little poo poo. I took sadistic pleasure in watching them go off to the chao farm or whatever euphemism the game uses for chao euthanasia.

That's right, I was a hard motherfucker. Obviously I was a good kid on paper, though; I would never dream of doing anything that might earn me the disappointment of adults a strike on my permanent record.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?
Broke my older sister's arm as a toddler by pushing her off one of those parent and child trains that go at >5mph. Later pushed her off the attic ladder as a slightly older child because gently caress her, I wanted to go first!
We used to fight like cats and dogs, now we just shoot the occasional half barbed, half friendly comment at each other. Not having to live under the same roof has done the world of good to our sisterly relationship.

SodomyGoat101
Nov 20, 2012
One of my first concerts was some schizophrenic lineup of punk bands and a thrash metal band. The thrash metal band had attracted a large number of skinheads, and when they took the stage, they went nuts. The pit was total chaos, people were staggering out bleeding and I wanted nothing to do with that poo poo. While I was hovering outside the maelstrom, I saw some kid who really had no business being there. Scrawny, coke-bottle glasses, bright green Keds. He was staring at the pit, fascinated. So I shoved him in. The last thing I saw of him was one of his Keds flying over the pit.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I barely remember this or why I did it, but when I was like 5 there was a girl in our families car that was like 3. We were alone, possibly the adults were outside of the car talking or something. For whatever reason, I was chewing gum and just took it out and stuck it in her hair. She cried and the parents came back and consoled her. Obviously she was to young to tell on me and no one ever connected it to me, and I never said anything about it. I'm not sure why I did it or if I hated her or something but never got caught and never had any punishment for it and they ended up having it cut it out of her hair.

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

We've already seen a dead horse
I attacked a ridiculous number of kids in the playground between years 1-7. I always got away with it because I only went for the kids who I knew the teachers disliked, and I was one of the "smart" ones (I'm actually a complete loving dumbass). They'd complain to the teachers, I'd protest my innocence; guess who the teachers believed?

I was a sneaky little poo poo in school. No wonder I had so few friends :saddowns:

samu3lk
Aug 25, 2008

I'm untouchable thanks to these pills.
I was in preschool, so maybe 3 or 4. In the classroom there were these really huge, hollow plastic blocks. They were almost as big as the kids and I guess the idea was that you could build little forts with them and things. Most of them had a hole in them somewhere and I noticed that the tracks for this little wooden train set fit almost perfectly in the holes.

I found a straight piece of track and forced it in, but it got stuck. When I tried to pull it out it slipped and I bashed this kid across the face with the wooden train track. I remember this really vividly. His nose started bleeding like crazy and he was screaming bloody murder. Luckily, the teacher saw the entire thing unfold and knew it was an accident. I didn't get in trouble, but got a gentle reminder to be more careful.

Somewhere in my little brain, my lust for blood awoke. I'd committed the perfect crime.

A few days later, I found the same kid and recreated the exact scenario while he watched. I hit him again. I gave him a bloody nose again.

I did not get away with it again.

I have no idea why I did it, except I thought I could claim it was another accident. I even liked the kid I'd clobbered. I've not even done anything violent like that since.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

I tied stranger's shoelaces together under the table at Wendy's when I was like 4.

I traded a kid a *super rare* Mew Pokemon card at a Pokemon card trading event for a holographic Charizard, Blastoise and Venusaur. They were giving out the Mew cards for free on the other side of the room as a promotional item.

In little league I hit my coach who was pitching in the lungs with a line drive and he screamed FUCKER.

I shattered a kid's arm at second base after I collided into him and he wasn't paying attention. Probably should've played football.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

One time when I was 4 or 5 I decided to walk into my sisters room and piss all over the wall while she was in there.

Degenerate Star
Oct 27, 2005
unlikely
When I was five or six, I was by far the youngest of my siblings, and the fact that I was smart with a big vocabulary apparently made me a good sidekick/pet to their teenage friends.

Being bored rednecks, one day they fell back on that old stand-by: over-pumping the gently caress out of an old Daisy bb gun and shooting things. Reasoning that somehow they couldn't get in trouble if I actually pulled the trigger, they had me shoot a bunch of things, including the windshield of a car. I assume the glass was cracked already, because I shot a hole right through it.

The owner saw us, and everybody got in trouble, including me. My siaters tried to twist it into being all my fault ("We told her not to!") and I didn't see anyone defending me.

So the next morning I got up, ate breakfast, took a hammer, and smashed the headlights out of Dad's car. I got one of the taillights too before my dad caught me.

As a crusader for justice, I had no remorse. I told my side of the story before they disarmed me, and i don't think I got more than a "please stop wrecking cars now, sweetie" talk as punishment. My sisters got much worse.

A couple of weeks later, the old guy who owned the first car died, and his widow drove it around town for awhile with the hole in the windshield. She wasn't alright in the head even before. My butthole sisters said she was looking for me, and one night she'd find me...

Cue years of nightmares.

They love telling this story.

Irisi
Feb 18, 2009

Roro posted:

We used to fight like cats and dogs, now we just shoot the occasional half barbed, half friendly comment at each other. Not having to live under the same roof has done the world of good to our sisterly relationship.
Same for me and my younger sister, who now is a reasonably charming person that I see infrequently and quite like, but was a genuine demon from hell in her childhood. When I was seven and she was four she clobbered me across the face with a folded-up Monopoly board so hard I had a perfect straight line bruise about a centimetre thick across my forehead for a couple weeks. Then, when the friend I was playing with started to shout at her, she did it to him too, wham, bust his lip open. Turns out folded Monopoly boards are proper good weapons if wielded correctly. She was not punished in any way for this - my father just thought it was hilarious two people could be hurt so badly by the most sedate game on earth

I got my horrible revenge the next day in our local supermarket on the moving stairs, I tripped her just as she was toddling off the top step, thinking she'd just sprawl forwards, but she fell sideways and her hair got caught in the teeth of the metal stairs :(. A guy on the next set of stairs lunged over, grabbed her by the scruff of the neck and pulled her up about two nanoseconds before she would have got scalped.

I said it was an accident, and due to the fact my mother is a saint who genuinely cannot comprehend why anyone would do harm to another human being, I got away with it. I felt terrible about it for a year or so, then one day she bit me on my shoulder for no reason, and did it so hard I have a scar to this day and all my guilt vanished like magic.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

I think I have the gooniest story so far:

When I was 7 I took a few months of Japanese lessons. Then my family lived in Japan for another few months for my dad's job. Anyway, when we got back to the US I started 3rd grade. One day the mother of one of my classmates came in to teach the class some basic Japanese words. She must have spoken an accent different from the one I had learned, because she kept pronouncing words incorrectly. For instance, she put the emphasis on the wrong syllable in "sayonara". Being a huge know it all I'd loudly correct her every time she did. She was prudently ignoring me but the teacher eventually came over and begged me to shut the hell up. Naturally I didn't, and I ended up completely mortifying my teacher and ruining the event. My parents ended up making me write the teacher a letter of apology, but I didn't even realize what it was for and just wrote it because people seemed mad at me.

I completely forgot about the whole thing, but a few years back I suddenly thought of it for no particular reason and events started lining up in my head. Oh, that woman must have been Japanese. Wait, was I really correcting her on how to speak Japanese? No wonder my teacher was begging me to stop! That must have been what that letter of apology was for...

Retelling this kind of makes me want to track the teacher down and write a letter of apology that's actually sincere. My life is basically this comic strip:

Bonus fun fact: These days the only Japanese words I know are from Atlus videogames.

e: in my defense this was a Texas elementary school where our teachers/textbooks taught us things like "the phases of the Moon are caused by the Earth's shadow".

MrWillsauce
Mar 19, 2015

I think all of our lives are reflected in that comic strip.

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.
Back in I believe my Freshman year of high school I was mostly a good kid, but I did some bad poo poo whenever I was with a certain friend of mine. He would spend the night and once midnight rolled around we would sneak out of the house and roam the neighborhood. We did all sorts of bad stuff. We would look through people's mailboxes and steal the mail, and do some petty vandalism (pretty sure I remember tearing up campaign signs in peoples yards, so it would have been year 2000.) The worst thing we did is my buddy took us over to the house of a guy he hated, that I didn't even know, and he convinced me to throw a rock through one of their windows.

Never got caught for any of it, but I feel like a complete rear end in a top hat every time I think about it. I knew better than that. Thankfully him and I stopped being friends.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
My older brother used to do minor poo poo like force me off the sofa so he could lay down while watching tv, take the remote and make me watch shows he liked when I wanted to play videogames, and random jump scares. Small stuff I took way too seriously.

I was about 11 and he was 13 when I realized I could get my way if I threatened to delete his game saves. I never actually did it until one day he scared the gently caress outta me and it pissed me off so much cause I hate that poo poo so I deleted his Final Fantasy 7 save he had like 80 hours into. He cried like a bitch. He stopped with the jump scares after that.

No regrets.

I still threaten to delete his poo poo every once in a while as a joke since we have each other's PSN accounts on each of our systems.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
When I was like five or six I went with my family to a beach in New Jersey one summer. When we got there, it was really disappointing because there were millions of jellyfish everywhere, in the water and out. Pretty much no one went in the water, most people stayed up on the beach where the water hadn't deposited the dead ones. Since swimming was out of the question, me and my brothers endeavored to dig the deepest loving hole we could with our little tiny shovels. It took us hours, but we managed to make a hole that was easily five feet tall and several feet wide. We had my dad lower me down to the bottom to continue excavation while my younger brothers smoothed and compacted the rim. After dad yanked me out of the hole, we ran around with our shovels and plastic bags and scooped up as many jellyfish as we could. Our parents were nose deep in their prospective legal thrillers, so they probably assumed we were collecting sea shells. We told a few other kids we were burying the jellyfish to make the beach safer and three more tagged along on our sacred mission.

Long story short, we drat near filled that hole full of jellyfish. At least four and a half feet of jellyfish. There were hundreds of the suckers in there. We handled them carefully since we'd been told that even dead ones can sting you. By this time, it was getting late so we prepared to leave. Dad told me to fill the hole in, so we carefully smoothed a couple of inches over the hole and grabbed our poo poo and headed out.

Another family was arriving, and noticed our newly vacant location, which was some pretty prime real estate. They have a little boy my age. Anyway, this kid goes, "Ohh, I see a spot!" and lopes over to where the jellyfish hole was and of course finds himself falling into a deep pit filled with slimy, cold, dead stinging things. I've never heard shrieks like that.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Degenerate Star posted:

As a crusader for justice, I had no remorse. I told my side of the story before they disarmed me, and i don't think I got more than a "please stop wrecking cars now, sweetie" talk as punishment. My sisters got much worse.

You, on your way to smash some headlights.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Rough Lobster posted:

When I was like five or six I went with my family to a beach in New Jersey one summer. When we got there, it was really disappointing because there were millions of jellyfish everywhere, in the water and out. Pretty much no one went in the water, most people stayed up on the beach where the water hadn't deposited the dead ones. Since swimming was out of the question, me and my brothers endeavored to dig the deepest loving hole we could with our little tiny shovels. It took us hours, but we managed to make a hole that was easily five feet tall and several feet wide. We had my dad lower me down to the bottom to continue excavation while my younger brothers smoothed and compacted the rim. After dad yanked me out of the hole, we ran around with our shovels and plastic bags and scooped up as many jellyfish as we could. Our parents were nose deep in their prospective legal thrillers, so they probably assumed we were collecting sea shells. We told a few other kids we were burying the jellyfish to make the beach safer and three more tagged along on our sacred mission.

Long story short, we drat near filled that hole full of jellyfish. At least four and a half feet of jellyfish. There were hundreds of the suckers in there. We handled them carefully since we'd been told that even dead ones can sting you. By this time, it was getting late so we prepared to leave. Dad told me to fill the hole in, so we carefully smoothed a couple of inches over the hole and grabbed our poo poo and headed out.

Another family was arriving, and noticed our newly vacant location, which was some pretty prime real estate. They have a little boy my age. Anyway, this kid goes, "Ohh, I see a spot!" and lopes over to where the jellyfish hole was and of course finds himself falling into a deep pit filled with slimy, cold, dead stinging things. I've never heard shrieks like that.

You, sir, are worse than Pol Pot.

Chip McFuck
Jul 24, 2007

We droppin' like a comet and this Vulcan tried to Spock it/These Martians tried to do it, but knew they couldn't cop it

When I was little my teacher was doing a unit on Martin Luther King, Jr. and the protests that surrounded the treatment of African Americans at the time. At one point, he held up a photo of some people getting blasted by a fire hose and started describing how awful it was and how the pressure of the water was so great that it turned their skin beet red with welts and bruises. So piped up and said, "Well at least they won't be black anymore so everyone could get along now, right?" I guess I thought that the fire hoses just washed the black away and reveal that everyone was the same color. God drat, I was a sheltered child.

Vic Boss
Jan 19, 2007

:ocelot:
You're pretty good.
:ocelot:

Side Effects posted:

When I was little my teacher was doing a unit on Martin Luther King, Jr. and the protests that surrounded the treatment of African Americans at the time. At one point, he held up a photo of some people getting blasted by a fire hose and started describing how awful it was and how the pressure of the water was so great that it turned their skin beet red with welts and bruises. So piped up and said, "Well at least they won't be black anymore so everyone could get along now, right?" I guess I thought that the fire hoses just washed the black away and reveal that everyone was the same color. God drat, I was a sheltered child.

I think that not understanding how skin colours or racial issues work as a child is a pretty excusable offence. Would probably make most teachers laugh.

Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

He clenched his teeh and walked out of the study
When I was about 10 and my brother was 7 we were playing in the front yard and some bully kids came by and started threatening us. We had been taking karate lessons for about a year, so I told them that they'd better back off because I knew karate. They said "yeah, right!" So to prove it, instead of laying into one of them, 10-year-old-logic won and I turned around and planted a sick roundhouse right in my brother's stomach.

He dropped to the ground like a bag of bricks and started wailing worse than I've ever heard anyone wail in my life. So bad that my parents and a couple neighbors across the street came out to see what was wrong. The bully kids looked at each other and hurriedly left.

Bro got checked out by the doctor and was ok, just had a nasty bruise. I felt pretty bad. Those kids never bothered us again though. They probably thought, if I'd do that to my brother, what would I do to them?

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
I could probably fill a whole thread full of stories of me being a little poo poo as a kid.

Like the time one Saturday afternoon when I was 6 or so, my mom noticed the house got quiet...a little too quiet for a house containing a 6 year-old. She called upstairs to ask what I was doing.

"I not cutting."

To this day, I'm not sure how she saw through my clever ruse, but upon entering her bedroom she discovered that I had liberated parts of the telephone cord from itself.

Or the time I dumped wallpaper paste into the fish tank...or the many, many things flushed in the toilet...or even the time my cousin and I covered the family dog in Vic's Vap-O-Rub and band-aids.

But the WORST thing? Probably the time I nearly broke my younger cousin's arm by accidentally running him over on a riding lawnmower.

I was 9 or 10, and was allowed to use the riding mower with minor supervision, when actually mowing the lawn. But I'd use it all the drat time with my cousins to just tool around the lawn when my parents weren't home. There was a little trailer that attached to it, so one of us would drive while the other rode in the trailer. We'd sit on the edge, and the "goal" was to start and stop the mower quickly to jerk the other kid off the back of the trailer.

One day, my cousin and I were driving around on it, when a second cousin of mine rode by on his bike and just started following us around on the lawn. I was looking back at the first cousin sitting in the trailer, when the second cousin rode his bike in front of me. I plowed right into him, burnt his leg a bit on the muffler (which was on the front of the mower,) and his bike was the only thing stopping the mower from just running over the rest of him. The arm that hit the ground got very bruised and swollen, he went to the hospital, but thankfully not broken.

A MEGA EXPLODING
Oct 4, 2012

I may be an underachiever, but I do have a name!
probs the worst was get on the internet.

I kicked my aunt's Cocker Spaniel once or twice, and threw my cousin into a coffee table while we were fighting. She got stitches in her head and I lost my SNES.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
When I was around five and my brother was three or so, we were at my grandparents' house being babysat. They had a long, kinda narrow living room, with a giant old console style TV at one end. Because I watched too many cartoons, I convinced my brother to start at one end of the room and run towards the TV (not sure what the point was, but he adored me and basically did whatever I told him too). I was sitting a few feet from the set, with my back to the wall. So he ran as fast as his toddler legs could carry him, and right when he got to me I shoved my legs out to trip him. He fell, of course, and slammed into the set hard enough to somehow break it, totally busting his face open in the process. No one believed him when he said it was my fault.

Sorry I was such a little psychopath, bro :smith:

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

When I was around 10 I pushed my female 7 year old cousin down a short flight of stairs and broke her arm. It wasn't on purpose or anything but I felt pretty bad. I didn't get in trouble though! :)

Baldbeard
Mar 26, 2011

A MEGA EXPLODING posted:

..... She got stitches in her head and I lost my SNES.

Laughing super loud at work to this.

I literally can't decide who got the raw end of the deal.

Dr. Video Games 0117
May 25, 2006
On dates I like to...
I was playing Power Rangers too hard with one of my friends when I was like 6 or 7 on his front lawn. I was the green ranger really just slamming the poo poo out of him, some hapless Putty Patrol minion. I was having such a great time swinging him around by the arm, that it didn't really register when he was shouting "you broke my arm" as him actually meaning that I broke his arm. Maybe I also thought that 'fun screams' sounded really similar to 'pain screams', I dunno.

I remember laughing about the next time I saw him with a cast on and making this really exaggerated "¯\_(ツ)_/¯ WHOOPSIE DAISY" when his parents tried to talk to me about it. We didn't get to be friends any more after that :(

Edit: Another story with the same friend from earlier: Their parents were doing some landscaping and had this big dumpster full of dirt and rocks in their front yard. I had jumped in to it when noone was looking and throw this huge clod of dirt onto the roof of a passing car, which caused a dent. My friend got blamed for it because he was outside at the time, and I had run away after I saw that I actually did some damage. Looking back, I may have been a terrible friend/human being

Dr. Video Games 0117 has a new favorite as of 18:23 on Aug 22, 2015

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Part of Everything posted:

When I was about 10 and my brother was 7 we were playing in the front yard and some bully kids came by and started threatening us. We had been taking karate lessons for about a year, so I told them that they'd better back off because I knew karate. They said "yeah, right!" So to prove it, instead of laying into one of them, 10-year-old-logic won and I turned around and planted a sick roundhouse right in my brother's stomach.

He dropped to the ground like a bag of bricks and started wailing worse than I've ever heard anyone wail in my life. So bad that my parents and a couple neighbors across the street came out to see what was wrong. The bully kids looked at each other and hurriedly left.

Bro got checked out by the doctor and was ok, just had a nasty bruise. I felt pretty bad. Those kids never bothered us again though. They probably thought, if I'd do that to my brother, what would I do to them?

Hahaha that's brilliant.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Arrath posted:

Hahaha that's brilliant.

Yeah...fights among kids can be bizarre things. Not a "worst thing" for anybody else but one time I "won" a fight by punching myself in the face as hard as I could. It was...third grade, I think, and I don't rightly remember what possessed me to do it but I was reading a book while waiting for a bus. I was that kid that was more interested in reading then talking and was mostly invisible but this one kid wouldn't leave me alone. He kept trying to start poo poo so eventually I said "OK, let's fight" and proceeded to hammer myself in the face. He just looked around and walked away.

I had a small bruise afterwards and just said "oh, I fell on the playground. I'm fine" if somebody asked.

Jibo
May 22, 2007

Bear Witness
College Slice
When I was about six or so I tried the rally a bunch of kids in our trailer park to kick out the black kids from our playground. :smith:

I still feel really terrible about it at 30 years old and in my defense, I was surrounded by horrible racists at that point in my life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
My sister is 5 years older than I am, and I was a little poo poo to her all through my childhood. I was also incredibly stupid. When I was 8 I overheard her at the bus stop in the morning telling her friend that our Mom was crazy. Being the little snot I was, that night at supper I ratted on her. Mom got up from the table and disappeared into her room, and nobody said anything.

Later I found out that Mom had been molested by her father as a child, and that she'd been seeing a psychiatrist, and that she'd told my sister about it. As a kid I didn't really understand much about it, but as I got older the weight of what I'd done started bearing down on me. My Mom was killed in a car accident when I was 19, and I'd never apologized. I carried the guilt of that well into my adult life, and it was only a few years ago that I was finally able to forgive myself.

• Locked thread