Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pear-Drop
Mar 14, 2015

It's anime not animes you baka.
I was year seven, I was being really badly bullied by this other kid called Adam. He was like a parody of a bad high school movie bully- putting pins on people's chairs, pushing kids into lockers, pulling girls hair, the usual bully crap. It was a science lesson with a teacher who was honestly so close to retirement he just didn't care any more, that meant a practical experiment every lesson. It was all right but this experiment involved a Bunsen burner. We were told to each get a Bunsen burner and because my school at that point didn't spend much on science equipment there was a lot of old lovely Bunsens in there. But I rummaged through the box and found a beautiful, brand new Bunsen burner. I was going to ace this experiment. I sat down and Adam snatched it from me and threw down an old piece of crap Bunsen in front of me and said- "I'm having that". At this point I had been bullied for months and months and watched him bully other people without the teacher's doing a thing to stop it. I felt the red mist descend and my blood was boiling so without thinking I grabbed the old, lovely Bunsen burner by the orange rubber tubing and slammed the barrel into his back. At this point the world seemed to pause, he turned to me with a shocked expression, eyes wide with terror. He scowled and raised his fist ready to clout me across the face while spitting the words- "you bitch". But before he could punch I heard my teacher who at this point couldn't care less about his job or students yell at the top of his lungs- "ADAM! OUTSIDE NOW!". He got sent outside and yelled at for about fifteen minutes or so and I got away scot free.

I feel bad about hitting someone but there will always be a part of me that loved that shocked, pant making GBS threads expression he had once he realized what happened. I also don't feel as bad knowing he was a terrible person who had a Werther's Original thrown at his head at prom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread