Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
The title of this show is the worst pun in the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
I wonder if the tenants of that building are Meika's attempt at bringing together that super hero group she mentioned. You've got two superhumans and a psychic, though two of them are utter failures. I dunno how Ito would fit into that, either.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Whoever is in Pine's body is the one who attacked the bus. We still don't know what the hell is up with that organization, aside from the fact that they are assholes.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
I'm kinda surprised that he specifically precluded cumulative benefits from the time loops. Each version only has two chances instead of the latest one gaining knowledge of every single one of his predecessors. That alone is a pretty big departure.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
I wonder if Chiranosuke is deliberately maintaining the time loop? Obviously, if he just wants to wipe out humanity he doesn't need to do poo poo. However, as long as there is a time loop humanity is still being preserved. For a temporally adrift ghost that might seem like a perfectly good solution to the whole human extinction thing.

• Locked thread