Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neremworld
Dec 3, 2007

by exmarx
I'm pretty certain that the cat spirit is actually the old man that Guriko complained about. The Human Salvation Project is a very scientific sounding name, and the guy in question was the old leader of Q-may. And Guriko even wonders if that old man's spirit had been helping Yuuta out.

As far as why Guriko is so crazy now, I assume she got captured back and brainwashed. She at least still has affection for her old friends, since she had trouble killing Strange Juice when she realized that she was actually Chiyoko and when Chiyoko demanded she not hurt Ito, Guriko just gave her right back.

I really did not expect this show to be so good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread