Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

HELL YEah motherf*ckers!!!

Synopsis:
If he sees underwear, humanity will be destroyed!? An original anime series from the noitaminA block, Punchline centers on Yuuta Iridatsu, a high school student, with a peculiar habit. When he sees a girl's panties, he gets so excited he faints! After a certain incident with a ghost cat, his soul gets separated from his body. Using his special powers, Yuuta watches the daily lives of the inhabitants of an apartment and sometimes plays tricks on them. Eventually, Yuuta decides to unlock the secrets to why Earth will be destroyed and tries to save it!

text

Characters[edit]
Yūta Iridatsu (伊里達 遊太 Iridatsu Yūta?)
Voiced by: Marina Inoue
The main protagonist. His soul was separated from his body following the bus hijacking incident. He must search for Sacred Tome of Koraikan in order to return to his physical body. Whenever he sees a girl's panties, he gets excited and loses consciousness, which somehow ends up causing an asteroid to collide with the Earth.

Mikatan Narugino (成木野 みかたん Narugino Mikatan?)
Voiced by: Sora Amamiya
A member of the idol group "She's May". She is also the magical girl Strange Juice. Whenever she is flustered or alone, she ends up speaking in the Tsugaru dialect which she picked up in her early childhood. [4] When the characters in her name are read differently, her name is a pun on the phrase "superhero" in Japanese.[5]

Ito Hikiotani (曳尾谷 愛 Hikiotani Ito?)
Voiced by: Minako Kotobuki
A NEET who spends most of her time playing online games and taking care of her pet Muhi, a bear cub.

Meika Daihatsu (台初 明香 Daihatsu Meika?)
Voiced by: Rie Kugimiya
The landlady of the apartment all the characters are living in. She is also a genius inventor, and has unrivalled hacking skills. However, she has very poor physical reflexes. She speaks in the Kansai dialect. Her name is a pun on the phrase "Great Inventor" in Japanese.[4]

Lovra Chichibu (秩父 ラブラ Chichibu Rabura?)
Voiced by: Haruka Tomatsu
A gyaru who works as an exorcist. Despite her profession, she does not believe in the existence of spirits. [4]

Chiranosuke (チラ之助 Chiranosuke?)
Voiced by: Yuri Yoshida
A talking cat spirit.

:cummingnerddickharddickcumming:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

You know why you're here.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

It took me until the middle of the second episode to realize the title is a pun when a slant woman moaned it

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

The Colonel posted:

There's a part in Virtue's Last Reward where the old guy rates a bikini anime girl poster and then takes it to add to his collection.

Also I have to say that Punch Line certainly fits with his sense of humor, which seems to be having characters do things he finds relatively silly and amusing.

Kickass.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

hurrr

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

I hope the entire series is weird derails and throwaways punctuated by panty shots. Except that joke one at the end.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

I mean it's already pretty obvious that the "launch all the nukes" thing is going to be used to save the world from teh fwiggen astewoid! So I'm just hoping for more cute and sexy girls to show off in between then and now!

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

*flailing arms, hitting one against chest* A-DURRR, DURRP DURRRR HURRR DURRRRR

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYY5yL-K_e0

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Actually that's not particularly funny, but I won't edit it out, because I'm not a bitch.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

This is a cool paragraph

Please let my thread age, Thank you.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

pan pan pan, pan pan chi ra

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Dear Punch Line,

You rock! Especially when that guy was on the roof.

P.S.: Do you know Kill La Kill?

:iamafag:

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

I like panties

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Highschool DxD is rear end! It's a diarrhea dump in my eye sockets! It's rotten rear end in my throat!!!

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

25 minutes of explaining poo poo to retards

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

There were like maybe 2 new things revealed in the last episode and the rest of the time was spent explaining poo poo to people who don't pay attention, so it's pretty funny that there are still people confused about what's going on.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Cell phone panties

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

I'm going to lol so hard if he actually does go for the bad end.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

AOTS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

It's the neutral end. Giving Guriko another chance at life was really not as hosed up as it seems.

• Locked thread