Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012

Tarezax posted:

Come to think of it, Uchikoshi loves Kansai-speaking robots, doesn't he. This is the second one!

Did Luna have a Kansai accent in VLR? I only ever heard the English version.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012

dogsicle posted:

Pretty sure they mean the exposition robot that has a cockney accent in the English dub. Zero III was too good in English to bother with the Japanese track imo.

Oh true. I didn't remember what he sounded like. Also I thought of him more as an AI than a robot.

VV: Wait, what?

ViggyNash fucked around with this message at 04:31 on Apr 27, 2015

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
I just saw it as another example of his situation being gamified, I didn't even consider it being pedophilic.

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012

Nat posted:

Oh man something is happening next episode :colbert:

I'm pretty sure he's planning to drop some bizarre plot point or another in every episode. Something very important has happened in every single episode so far.

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
"Well, I wonder what's gonna happen this episode."

Episode 5 - Ito Dies

"Oh."

e: I feel like Uchikoshi still thinks he's writing a game.

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012

pandaK posted:

The true Uchikoshi begins here.

I don't even know what to think right now, and in true Uchikoshi fashion I probably won't until the last episode. Hell, probably not until the last minutes of the last episode.

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012

Xoidanor posted:

I feel like every reveal just piles on more questions.

Welcome to Uchikoshiland.

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012

khy posted:

This show confuses me.

1) Is the whole 'humanity dies' thing when he sees panties because he falls unconscious when he hits that 'peak above a peak' or whatever and isn't around to actually save the world when the time comes?

2) Is the one girl correct or just giving him crap when she says he's actually a girl?

The fact that she trusts his masked superhero persona makes me think that superhero-yuta told her all about the ghost/asteroid/etc, so she's messing with ghost-yuta because she knows he's listening in

3) Why all the spirit wards around the room? Couldn't he just explain to his ghost-self what he's doing and why he needs to take over the body?

This show is enjoyable but so convoluted

Welcome to Uchikoshiland.

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012

khy posted:

I take it from the context of your statement that uchikoshi likes really convoluted plotlines

Not so much convoluted as there's tons of elements that seem to have nothing to do with each other that eventually piece together into one grand plot near the end. So you'll get your answers... eventually. Probably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
I finally got around to watching the last two episodes and Uchikoshi is basically ripping himself off. I feel like very few of the surprises are going to surprise me because I can vaguely predict how things will play out.

• Locked thread