Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

dogsicle posted:

Zero 1 being a bear-napper was a pretty fun cameo. Also pretty sure Spandex guy is tied to the protagonist and time travel stuff.

I'm pretty sure Spandex guy IS the Protagonist, and his power up was looking at panties. :v:

Also "If she wanted to, she could even launch every nuke in the world." Well this certainly won't be plot relevant anytime soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

roobots posted:

I was enjoying this show and the new developments of this episode, and then they dropped in a pretty gross pedophilia joke and welp... a bit less interested now.

I thought the joke was that it didn't matter how he sees the panties. Like that there's no loophole. He explicitly stated that he wasnt into little girls because of course he wouldn't be. The joke is too bad, there's panties in that picture, world blows up anyway.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Well, he's still around, right? He made the picture fall and... :smith:

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Kaelan Zero posted:

I can't decide whether the implication at the end is that the loop continues iterating and the Yutas try to find a route where they don't die... or whether this is implied to just be the Good Ending and there are no better options? Chiranosuke said it was something like loop 6 billion, so maybe this is ~it~. That sucks.

The game is supposed to feature various routes diverging from the anime's, so there's a good chance this wasn't the "good" ending. I certainly hope so!

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

He's talking about there being a chance of it being localized if there's enough support from the fans on his twitter, so there's hope.

• Locked thread