Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

It took me until the middle of the second episode to realize the title is a pun when a slant woman moaned it

What's the pun? I don't get it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

There's a robot anime babe! :roboluv:

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

This show is great. I think it's very funny and bizarre.

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

MagicAlex posted:

Ito said she got the bear from someone named Rando. Does that mean an anonymous person on the Internet sent it to her?

No, it was the wannabe psychic ladies brother, I think.

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Why is anyone worried about the robot being shot? Also why can you kick a robot in the gut? Also how did he tie up the robot and disappear?
Why was Ito out searching for Muhi calling his name?

I laughed pretty hard when the bad guy accidentally shot the guy on the roof.

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

:aaaaa:

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Sakurazuka posted:

I don't trust that loving cat.

Also I can't help being slightly disappointed that the Yuta being a girl thing was just body swap shenanigans.

Same to both. That guy lived up 'till now in a girls body and gets turned on by panties, what the? I woulda liked it better if she was a girl

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

I'm pretty confused about what the main character has known all along now.

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

There were like maybe 2 new things revealed in the last episode and the rest of the time was spent explaining poo poo to people who don't pay attention, so it's pretty funny that there are still people confused about what's going on.

How long has that dumbass been living there without remembering/realizing who Narugino is? That's what I wanna know.

E: Why hasn't that teenage dumbass triggered yubafication before the story begins? He should be familiar with, and if it's triggered by sexy stuff should have triggered it before since he's a teenage kid in a girls body.

The_Frag_Man fucked around with this message at 13:43 on May 22, 2015

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Conot posted:

We see human-form Yuta see panties twice without yubafying, but then previous-loop Yuta yubafied while being superhero dude. I suppose that yubafying is more intentional when you're just a normal person, but in spirit form, you're a egg without a shell, so you get set off more easily? Also why Yuta can't nosebleed-go-unconcious now unless spirit-Yuta does, probably

In non-spoiler talk, yeah, this is my "unexpectedly good show" of the season, even if I'm still confused as poo poo about whats going on. The setup wouldn't have prepared for me for actual honest to god plot.

But he's from the yuba experimentation place, if he can figure out how to do it in human form now, nothing should have stopped him doing it before except that he is an idiot.

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Sakurazuka posted:

I'm gonna say bad end too since there might only be one episode left.

How could that be? I would expect 12 episodes minimum..

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

I'm going for Kamehameha destroy the asteroid.

E: And this is to go even further beyond!!

The_Frag_Man fucked around with this message at 12:52 on Jun 13, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

I hope the game gets localised.

• Locked thread