Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I've been pushing down all the loving poo poo inside me, all that crap and anger and sadness from my Iraq deployment. I'm acting like a bitch on the forums right now, because stupidly I feel like this is the only place I have to talk to people who know what the gently caress I'm talking about but I'm letting poo poo get to me way too easily. Instead of getting help and taking some meds. The loving VA is god drat worthless, I walked up to the therapy department the VA hospital near me, both times this shithead told me it was only for people currently suicidal RIGHT NOW. One of my buddies that lives near me seems to not want to talk or hang out (or he's just busy, I don't know). The other one I didn't even know he was out and living near me loving killed himself. I tried calling a therapist closer to me, he was trying to get me off the phone as fast as possible and just said I need to verify with the VA that they'll pay for his services with me. I don't know what the gently caress to do. I'm just holding everything deep down inside, and it all comes out as raging anger at poo poo I shouldn't get that mad about. About the only reason I haven't put that bullet in my head is to take care of my girlfriend and her daughter. Kid calls me her dad and I've been the only real dad she's had in her life. I need some loving help and I feel like no one gives a gently caress, so then I just don't give a gently caress and try to keep on going each day. gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I got help in the hangout, I'm good now.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Also I bugged the ever living gently caress out of the VA and finally got appointments for a psychiatrist and psychologist. Hopefully they don't suck. Well, I actually know the psychiatrist, she's good.

• Locked thread