Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
please respect the artists i put a lot of work into creating the most realistic barbarian tits with milk squirting action and i deserve to be paid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
a train sim black market

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~

Black Baby Goku posted:

i wish i loved anything as much as those men love trains

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoNqwsRB85Q

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~

Larry Parrish posted:

modding communities died the day valve hired the cs, dod, and tf teams. pretty much every team since then has been hoping to get picked up as a developer team.

got p close to gettin picked up by atari modding nwn2 of all games lmao

that dont mean poo poo tho

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
its gonna be interesting to see what happens now that money is involved considering a good portion of mods in a lot of games are some autist assembling a humdred smaller mods and putting their name on it or someone with no art talent just stealing a bunch of copyrighted artwork or pulling textures from copyrighted photographs

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
hope your skyrim load order gets hosed up you jerk

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
mod my rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009