Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../.................... _____.......__............._____
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸............|...__.....\....|...|............/... ___|
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\..........|...|....\....|....|...|...........|..../
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...').........|...|.....|...|....|...|...........|...|
.........\.................'...../...........|...|__/...|....|...|____....|...\____
..........''...\.......... _.·..............|_____./.....\______\....\_____|
............\..............(
..............\.............

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

id pay for that weed turd mod for skyrim

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Imperials... Imps... In Russian literature... The Imp is a Jew... Gaben... Fairly Jewish name... Jew's are known for being shady and slick with money... Gaben has destroyed the modding community for perosnal gain... You tell me.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

God rhymes with mod. There is a stone of the Pool of Bethesda (Also Jewish in origin... TYhink THAT'S a coincidence?) in St. Mary's cathedral... Gaben made "mary" (Steam in the old testament. Look it up) pregnant with mods, and now he is taking away the mod community and replacing it in his own image. Gaben believes he is the hebrew God of the old testament. Newell (El means God). Tell me that Hitler1488FTW isn't on to something in the mod description of his horse nuts mod on the Workshop. Please. Grow up and observe the fact's that are before your eyes.

hahahaha

e:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Frog Act posted:

tripwire interactive updated the eula for killing floor 2 to not allow paid mods

nice

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

what would happen if you released some huge star wars mod for a game and tried to bank off it? what will you do, Gabe Newell?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Mr.Fahrenheit posted:

I have no idea what THe Best Gamers are

same

but they totally owned notch by reminding him that he is insanely rich off of doing nothing at all

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

reddit: What the gently caress, is Valve seriously trying out new ways to make money?
Gabe Newell: Yes, we are a business, our goal is to make a prof-
reddit:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

Richard Gamingo hangs up his call with Gabe Newell, setting the phone in its cradle with barely a click. He smiles to himself. The crisis is over. Gaming lives another day.

"Game... and go!" he cries, rocketing into the sky.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

EggnogCharlie -1 points 2 hours ago
Valve took an arrow to the knee. That is their punishment. Let us hope they learned from this.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

You have to kill all the good posters that make this place worth $10, such as

gamingo is already dead

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

Without modders, Steam will nev-- oh hey, all three Crysis games for $20!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Sir John Feelgood posted:

James Ive: If I see another ASCII middle finger, I don't know what I'll do.
Maury: Well let's find out. Bring 'em in!
*double doors burst open and men dressed as ASCII middle fingers pour into the auditorium*

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the real barrier that was holding back steam is now gone

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

15 years ago we would have created an amazing mod that became a full fledged game without being paid!! [looking directly at Gabe Newell] he's a Jew! He's a Jew!!!! Look it's a Jew! Ahhh you see! It shocks you! It shocks you to see him down voted on reddit you stupid MOTHER-FUCKERS!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

Michael Richards
Michael Richards

Michael Anthony Richards (born July 24, 1943) is an American actor, three-time Emmy Award winner, writer, television producer, and comedian, best known for playing Cosmo Kramer on the television show Seinfeld, which aired from 1989-07-05 to 1998-05-14 on NBC.
Sourced
Laugh Factory incident

Fifty years ago we'd have you upside-down with a loving fork up your rear end!
They're going to arrest me for calling a black man a friend of the family?
You can talk, you can talk, you're brave now motherfucker. Throw his rear end out. He's a friend of the family! He's a friend of the family! He's a friend of the family! A friend of the family, look, there's a friend of the family! Oooo! Ooo... All right, ya see? It shocks you, it shocks you, to see what's buried beneath, you stupid mother fuckers!
Well, you interrupted me, pal. That's what happens when you interrupt the white man, don't you know?
Cracker-rear end? Are you calling me cracker-rear end, nigga?!
He's a friend of the family! He's a friend of the family! He's a friend of the family!
It is uncalled for you to interrupt my rear end you cheap motherfucker!

- responding to the heckler saying "That was uncalled for"

Whats the matter, too much for you to handle?"
Ohh, I guess you got me there. He's absolutely right. I'm just a wash up. Gotta stand on the stage.

- responding to the heckler saying "You're not funny! You're a reject! You never had no shows! You never had no movies! 'Seinfeld' that's it!"

""Kramer's" Racist Tirade -- Caught on Tape". TMZ.com. 2006-11-20. Retrieved on 2006-11-23.

For me to be at a comedy club and flip out and say this crap, I'm deeply, deeply sorry.
"'Kramer' Apologizes, Says He's Not Racist". CBS News. 2006-11-21. Retrieved on 2006-11-23.
Appearing on the Late Show with David Letterman (2006-11-20)
I'm not a racist, that's what's so insane about this!

External links

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

20 bucks is a fair price for a fantastic hdmake of a good game tbh. too bad the last couple of levels arent done but theyre loving rear end anyway

• Locked thread