Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

$40 freaking dollas...!

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

The Taint Reaper posted:

PC gaming: We're literally charging you money for peoples' garbage now.

and here I am, reading your posts for free

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

what was it

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

lol

Bolverkur posted:

they gotta pay for the other mods somehow

the mod economy

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

[ultrahigh resolution horse dongs display on my 1920x1080 monitor while the THX sound plays] worth every penny

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

If a lurker fixes my loving avatar that would be deece

hell, same

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

DOTA 2 and CS Are still epic

:dogbutton:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

The Bullshit Goons have won again. Anti-paid mod supporting idiots take note of the underlying benevolence described in this apology. You, yourself's, are now culpable for the ultimate destruction of the modding community when modders are no longer willing to work tiresomely for free. You were warned.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Korthal posted:

10 years ago I would have gone onto forums and posted in mega threads about how seriously angry I was about it. Being older and wiser, all I did was just make a joke thread, and I still got what I wanted. Thanks people-10-years-younger-than-me, you did all the work I couldn't give a poo poo to do.

[a definitely sane person, of the kind you imagine permanently in business attire] "Being older and wiser, I have outsourced my anger at being paywalled out of my favourite animal genitalia mods to preteens on the internet"

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

elf help book posted:

EggnogCharlie -1 points 2 hours ago
Valve took an arrow to the knee. That is their punishment. Let us hope they learned from this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

it made it come out
the system works

• Locked thread