Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Sir John Feelgood posted:

You think I'm making the whole Simpsons family in Skyrim for my health, you cheap gently caress?
Lisa needs braces and this mod's going to buy them!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Steam mods now more highly paid than SA mods.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Richard Gamingo hangs up his call with Gabe Newell, setting the phone in its cradle with barely a click. He smiles to himself. The crisis is over. Gaming lives another day.

"Game... and go!" he cries, rocketing into the sky.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Modders: We don't need no compensation, we don't need no content control.

Gaben: All in all, you're just another brick in the barrier truly holding back PC gaming.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The best goon posts look like something g0m, or skylark or wormskull would post as a joke.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

elf help book posted:

next destroy paid forums
You have to kill all the good posters that make this place worth $10, such as

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Without modders, Steam will nev-- oh hey, all three Crysis games for $20!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

bukkits posted:

I don't know how I feel about paid mods even though they're gone now. I feel like it would end up like a phone app store where it's mostly filled with cash grabs and stuff just not worth the money.

The number of 15 year olds out there in desperate need of cash to buy the next CoD doomed that poo poo even if it got going properly.
Interesting analysis. Can you expand on it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Evil Cole [Play-Station All Stars Battle Royale]: Oooh, it shocks you, it shocks you!

• Locked thread