Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?
whats stopping someone from just buying the mod, copying the files, then using the 24 hour refund

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Hahaha, yea... Just like you have to back up your entire Steam library so you don't have to pay 6,000 dollars to download it all again. Oh wait. Get your head out of your rear end. It's 2015. Nice to see, especially in today's political and economic climant, and considering that for a game like Skyrim in particular, where many great modders are doing comparable work of what we ignorantly might distinguish "Actual" developers, where people can get a little, you know... Compensation for there work, like back in the old and days. So this one goes out to the hard working modders! I wish you well and a pleasant bounty...

bethesda and valve get most of the money

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

it's hosed up to take the majority of the profits on other peoples work spent fixing your lovely game, posting under several layers of irony isn't gonna change that.

• Locked thread