Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
modding communities died the day valve hired the cs, dod, and tf teams. pretty much every team since then has been hoping to get picked up as a developer team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

closeted republican posted:

the reaction to this is the best part of it. watching diehard steam fanboys suddenly want steam to burn to the ground for this while jacking off to origin and uplay is one of the the best things thats happened regarding steam in years

Except for all the excellent and great games comning out on Steam, right. loving trashcan.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sir John Feelgood posted:

Honestly, I'm not a big fan of this idea.

I like to download mods sometimes, and normally they're free. This benefits me because I don't want to pay for them.

If it becomes normal for mods to cost money, then I'll have to pay for them.

So this is bad for me.

The funny part is that pretty much every mod they debuted with is trash anyway

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Black Baby Goku posted:

Gave Newell is turning into the troll face

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cyron posted:

So who are the people supporting this? i seen more people against this then supporting it.

Regular people who don't have brain AIDS that makes them scream bloody murder every time anything at all happens about their only hobby

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Korthal posted:

To be fair, I'm 27 so those would be teenagers that are fighting for my right to realistic horse vaginas.

*in a whiny and nerdy voice* To be fair, I'm 27 so those would be teenagers that are fighting for my right to realistic horse vaginas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That feel when you will never play Heavily Modded Skyrim with the added win of extremely tightly developed paid mods.

• Locked thread