Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=430756460

lol

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

this is so loving hilarious and retarded. wish minecraft was on steam so we could see retarded minecraft modders go absolutely insane live on workshop

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

qnqnx posted:

what was it

ms paint 'gently caress you' picture in display and you are a loving jew for buying mods in description along with an ascii flippin the bird

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

quote:

Kill Lord Gaben

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=430749163
DESCRIPTION
This mod adds in Lord Gaben just so you can kill him. NOW GO AND GET REVENGE FOR HAVING TO PAY FOR YOUR FAVORITE MODS!!!

lol

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

this is causing meltdowns on a chernobyl scale

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Mr.Fahrenheit posted:

is that actually true lol

they gotta pay for the other mods somehow

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

you have to pay for mods now

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i dread the day when paid mods become a thing for cities skylines

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

1upclock posted:

I can't wait to pay $7.99 for some Mario ragdolls in Garry's Mod.

yes hello i would like to pre order kick start this

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

wait, what, so he updated the previously free version of the mod to include popups?

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone, in fact I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape, but even after admitting this there is no catharsis, my punishment continues to elude me and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself; no new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.
\___

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

what a ride it has been

• Locked thread