Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
You call them content creators, but what they're creating isn't making me content.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
*makes mod adding realistic animal dicks to Skyrim after working part-time at Steak & Shake*

"I'm doing what the developers failed to do, and I deserve to be compensated for it."- Epic Skyrim modder who has seized the means of production from the bourgeoisie.

SunAndSpring fucked around with this message at 16:51 on Apr 24, 2015

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Imperials... Imps... In Russian literature... The Imp is a Jew... Gaben... Fairly Jewish name... Jew's are known for being shady and slick with money... Gaben has destroyed the modding community for perosnal gain... You tell me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXiOwt31cfU

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

You don't know poo poo about the blood, sweat and tears that modders, often in teams, put into their work without asking for a drat dime in return you stupid piece of crap.

[In JC Denton voice] Why don't they try getting a real job?

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Oh wow, they only get 25% of the sale. You'd be better off selling steam trading cards or hats.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Mr.Fahrenheit posted:

I have no idea what THe Best Gamers are

They made some funny videos back then in between a horde of really lovely videos.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
The poor modders shall now starve in the streets, bereft of their 25% profits from such classic mods as "skull staff: staff with a skull on top" or "armor that vaguely resembles another armor from another game". This capitalist system will continue to stamp on the rights of the mod-etariats in favor of their own gain.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

FactsAreUseless posted:

Richard Gamingo hangs up his call with Gabe Newell, setting the phone in its cradle with barely a click. He smiles to himself. The crisis is over. Gaming lives another day.

"Game... and go!" he cries, rocketing into the sky.

:911:

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
These have been a rough few days for Skyrim modder James Ives. "I've received countless death threats, attacks and hateful comments," he tells Polygon. "Just about everything you can think of."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Sir John Feelgood posted:

James Ive: If I see another ASCII middle finger, I don't know what I'll do.
Maury: Well let's find out. Bring 'em in!
*double doors burst open and men dressed as ASCII middle fingers pour into the auditorium*

• Locked thread