Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I already have Wet and Cold installed from ages ago, and I don't even think it was through steam workshop either. So I guess get wrecked Wet and Cold sellout guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

lmao

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Thug Lessons posted:

If you've ever bought DLC you're not allowed to complain about DLC! Hurrrrrr!

Hmm

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Bolverkur posted:

There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone, in fact I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape, but even after admitting this there is no catharsis, my punishment continues to elude me and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself; no new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.
\___

I have to return some wallet funds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

"Now that you've backed a dump truck of feedback onto our inboxes, we'll be chewing through that, but if you have any further thoughts let us know."

lookit that passive aggressive butthurt

• Locked thread