Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
Playing Skyrim, even ironically, is loving gross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
Je suis hitlerftw1488

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Black Baby Goku posted:

someone owned me and bought me that guys AV

I didn't know we had classic Youtube Superstar Markiplier here on the I Z as well as- well, nobody tell Pewds, or he'll flip his poo poo!!!

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Wormskull posted:

[Spends the majority of mine and my parent's adult lifes funding the development of tyrannically controlled art assets and information.] [Le face when I see a mario ragdoll with functioning nutsack falls through the cracks of the DMCA and anti-infringement policies for a weekend on the Steam Workshop.] [White suburban pussy impersonation of Samuel L Jackson:] This is where this motherfucka Draws the mother loving LINE! Bitch!

how functioning of a nutsack we talkin' here?

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Soral posted:

alright, i admit it. im the guy who made the horse vagina mod. i just wanted some compensation for my hard work

art is its own reward

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
a mod that will kill five people if you don't install it, or one person if you do. What about now, Gabe Enn?

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Thug Lessons posted:

If you've ever bought DLC you're not allowed to complain about DLC! Hurrrrrr!

please don't sign your posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

elf help book posted:

EggnogCharlie -1 points 2 hours ago
Valve took an arrow to the knee. That is their punishment. Let us hope they learned from this.

Jew suis Eggnog

• Locked thread