Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Paid Mods Are Epic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

ice cold...

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

10/10

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
rule #1... dont gently caress with skyrim modders
rule #2... there are no rules

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
*lenses transition*

Korthal posted:

10 years ago I would have gone onto forums and posted in mega threads about how seriously angry I was about it. Being older and wiser, all I did was just make a joke thread, and I still got what I wanted. Thanks people-10-years-younger-than-me, you did all the work I couldn't give a poo poo to do.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

bukkits posted:

I don't know how I feel about paid mods even though they're gone now. I feel like it would end up like a phone app store where it's mostly filled with cash grabs and stuff just not worth the money.

The number of 15 year olds out there in desperate need of cash to buy the next CoD doomed that poo poo even if it got going properly.

On the other hand nobody is forcing you to buy mods. .. loving christ pe9ple paid mods would have been epic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

FactsAreUseless posted:

Evil Cole [Play-Station All Stars Battle Royale]: Oooh, it shocks you, it shocks you!

lmo

• Locked thread