Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

Mills, A+ on that one

capps made those quotes up :ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

this guy is my pony.

quote:

madsmk (PokerNet)
Choice quote from bio: "My name is Mads and I’m 27 years old. I am proudly representing PokerNet - a Danish Community. I haven’t lost a game since 12/2013 (the total number of games since are not important) and am filled with confidence."

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i love cloud to butt :allears:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Maybe he can observe a player's alignment or their identity, but never both at the same time.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

capps is fake melting town

capps posted:

i just want to lock myself in my room and blast radiohead all day and scream in a pillow

quote:

"It's pretty obvious you are irritated, but, the premise I'm working from is that if IRL life was that serious and you're a villager and the thread is this full of aids, you just laugh at us instead allowing yourself to just get angrier and angrier."

Also this is god drat bull**** as well. Do you not understand, the spectrum, of personality, that can ****ing exist out there. Like I am not talking about just me, some people could get sad, some people could get angry, some people could get horny. But no you think people would laugh.

Pinterest Mom fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Apr 30, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

:rip:

• Locked thread