Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
I am literally shaking right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

you've got a nice voice but what's with all the anime?

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

The Raphael posted:

i wish i could pay 10 dollars for digital copies of 30 year old games but nintendo just won't let me

this unironically

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

HORMELCHILI posted:

wo too bad i wont be able to play all of these crappy old games that dont hold up anymore. QQ

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
hating old games is the new cool counter culture. loving old games and hating new games got stale

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

elf help book posted:

i love games, gently caress you

then you're not a hipster and that's cool

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

Looper posted:

Darn *dusts off trusty old super nintendo* darn *starts playing SMRPG* darn

my Super Nintendo is dead. it had a really long, full run, but it just couldn't keep going

I say this because one day it will happen to you, gamer

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
I lost a bunch of N64 games to a kid that borrowed them and never returned them, including Star Fox 64

don't be that gamer

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
I'm pretty sure that's Captain N's origin story in the gritty reboot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
it's Sakamoto's revenge for the poor reception of Other M

• Locked thread