Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
luvdahaze
Apr 25, 2015

by Lowtax

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

post whatever you like, just don't expect to be liked for it. Maybe take it to another subforum

any ideas which subforum? they all have weird names or sayings like double entendres

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

luvdahaze posted:

any ideas which subforum? they all have weird names or sayings like double entendres

I don't know. Look at the forums. Take it to what you like. I don't like anything, so I'm an rear end in a top hat in GBS

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Vorik posted:

Mayweather is going to gently caress him up

no, but he will probably out point him

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

luvdahaze posted:

Yea thats what Im doing now...I create either funny videos or inspirational videos..I should just make one thread or all of them or two threads and split them up and keep uploading new ones in there?

can you make me a video that will inspire me to overcome my crippling fear of the opposite sex

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Oh... hey guys.

Chad is here.

Huh, neat.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

luvdahaze posted:

Some are super serious no-bullshit, but most subforums are tailored to a specific interest. This one, GBS, is pretty relaxed and you can poo poo post or good post all you want. If you post a thread about your new comedy video that's fine, just don't make 5 threads for each movie within 15 minutes and you'll probably be fine

luvdahaze
Apr 25, 2015

by Lowtax

ROFLburger posted:

Some are super serious no-bullshit, but most subforums are tailored to a specific interest. This one, GBS, is pretty relaxed and you can poo poo post or good post all you want. If you post a thread about your new comedy video that's fine, just don't make 5 threads for each movie within 15 minutes and you'll probably be fine

finally someone with a positive vibe in here..thanks

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

luvdahaze posted:

finally someone with a positive vibe in here..thanks

uh yeah dont mistake anything in here for negative vibes, there is not a single sincere or unironic word typed in this thread. if you're at least somewhat sincere and you actually put effort into your posts you'll get somewhat genuine replies. if you post a thread with only a link to youtube people are going to tell you to drink a poisoned caramel macchiato, regardless of how hilarious your tortilla video is.

i also suggest dont get upset with what people say because
A) being an obnoxious jackass is pretty much Standard Operating Procedure until someone comes along and posts a good thread like the burg thread and
B) youll look like a huge dumb rear end in a top hat and youll invite even more shitposts

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
*drools over chad's manly chest*

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
lol that bowtie

luvdahaze
Apr 25, 2015

by Lowtax

ROFLburger posted:

uh yeah dont mistake anything in here for negative vibes, there is not a single sincere or unironic word typed in this thread. if you're at least somewhat sincere and you actually put effort into your posts you'll get somewhat genuine replies. if you post a thread with only a link to youtube people are going to tell you to drink a poisoned caramel macchiato, regardless of how hilarious your tortilla video is.

i also suggest dont get upset with what people say because
A) being an obnoxious jackass is pretty much Standard Operating Procedure until someone comes along and posts a good thread like the burg thread and
B) youll look like a huge dumb rear end in a top hat and youll invite even more shitposts

nah its cool im just getting acclimated to this weather :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Always wanted to see Chad laid end to end.

• Locked thread