Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

Hey Amy - just a couple rando thoughts from the rusty cage I'm being held in

- Millenials love the 90's, and hate spiders. Maybe instead of a radioactive spider bestowing a host of superpowers on our young hero by biting him, we could have a tiny CGI Hey Arnold crawl inside his brain and operate his body like a claw machine.

- Steampunk is really popular right now (for good reason), and it shares a lot of qualities with Spiderman. The raw power, intensity, and gears form such a cohesive aesthetic it'd be crazier to not incorporate it into the Spidey mythos. I can envision a lot of scenarios where gears or even cogs would be appropriate.

- Spidey has always been sort of a "nerd," but now that bandwagon culture whores have ruined geek culture by making it acceptable I think he should wear a varsity jacket, and it should have several letters. The villain could be made of old computers and Twin Peaks DVDs.

i am he

Dialogue Leaked from Spiderman 2020

Spiderman: Uncle Bae no!

Uncle Bae: That feel when you're facing death.

i am he

In case it's not clear the picture in the op is an actual email sent to a Sony Executive that leaked in the big hacking scandal.

i am he

lol

• Locked thread