Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Teenage Fansub posted:

Soule/Maleev/Lando
I assume this'll be the world's greatest comic.

That cover alone has me expecting great things.

He's a complicated man, but no understands him but his Lobot...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Lurdiak posted:

It's a combination of the fact that no one has ever gotten out, and the fact that it was clearly meant to be his death scene and it's goofy to bring him back from it. It'd be like making the emperor survive falling down the mine shaft.

The Star Wars EU is like 90% barrel bottom scrapings. I'm pretty sure there's been more than one revival of the Emperor, in fact.

Also, as someone who likes Boba Fett, I would love for his new characterization to be that he's terrible at his job, and only has a reputation because he capitalizes on other people's victories for himself.