Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
I knew Darth Vader was an rear end in a top hat but man he's a really huge rear end in a top hat in this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Khanstant posted:

In 20 years Disney will be the president and we will all be living in new states with new names after all of their major franchises.

People already use Mickey Mouse as a protest vote so if Disney were to actually put him on the ballot I wouldn't be surprised if he won.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Ensign_Ricky posted:

Hell, even this segment from Issue #4 of the main series got a good laugh from me.

Oh yeah this is amazing.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
You just know that somebody out there had a breakdown when Disney declared the EU non-canon.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
So I'm a big fan of murderous R2D2 and C3PO in issue #3 of DV.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
Her?!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Soonmot posted:

My dad is going to be redoing his attic this summer, we're excited to find the melted bits of plastic that were my Star Wars toys from the 1980s!

Post pictures.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

VirtualStranger posted:

Issue #2 of Kanan: The Last Padawan has been released.

Eeeegh I'll harm you!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
Also the fact it's not Hayden Christensen hamming it up on screen.