Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DisposableHero
Feb 25, 2005
bah weep granna weep ninny bong
So can we use this thread for any old Star Wars canon or is this intended primarily for the current comics?

I ask because I've been enjoying a lot of the story stuff in the Old Republic MMO and was wondering if this was explored well anywhere else. Books, comics or otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisposableHero
Feb 25, 2005
bah weep granna weep ninny bong

cptn_dr posted:

The Kotor comics are pretty decent. I also read the Revan book, but that was garbage.
And if you haven't played Kotor II, then grab the restoration mod and do that, because it's the most interesting piece of Star Wars media since Empire.

Thanks for the suggestions. Yeah, I've been through KoToR 1 and 2 though not recently. It might be time for another go at it actually.