Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
loga mira
Feb 16, 2011

WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE NAZIS?
nonlethal is easy mode until the final mission. in a different game that would be annoying like bosses in hr, but here it makes sense.

its is irrationals best game and this

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I always left my SWAT 4 teammates in the first cupboard I could find because the AI was so Fail
is the worst way to play it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loga mira
Feb 16, 2011

i forget how its done exactly, if there re several entrances to a room you can position your guys there and have them storm the room all at once through different doors like a reel swat team. i think it involves using their cameras. leaving a guy to watch a corridor or a dorrway is another basic tactic

now that i thik about irrational has always had great ai say we you want about bioshock infinity but in a game where you always have a companion and large enemies that follow you everywhere, use the rails and jump around, i didnt see any ai issues.

loga mira
Feb 16, 2011

the next moh cod tottaly gonna have a mission like that the big controversy like with the airport. thr real question is if its gonna be american or foreign but people obviously want to shoot rioters at this point

PleasingFungus posted:

isn't that because the companion basically didn't interact with the game at all, besides occasionally tossing you some ammo or w/e

she doesnt do much besides acting and moving naturally. like when you enter a room she goes off to check things out or she may sit down, she may wander off and look for stuff then she picks it up or points at it. the way she follows the player is also natural unlike the rubberbanding bots in most games with npc companions

• Locked thread