Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Korthal
May 26, 2011

Currently replaying SWAT 4, watching as my fellow officers kill suspects that could have been saved had they waited for the CS gas grenade to go off. Killed basically every suspect during the nightclub mission. My first attempt by using less than lethal weapons wound up with everyone dying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korthal
May 26, 2011

In topical news, I meant to use a taser on a civilian refusing to comply, accidentally pulled out my M4A1. Whoopsie Doodles.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

metricchip posted:

Apparently that Takedown Red Sabre game turned out to be poo poo but looked promising.

Rainbow Six Siege looks interesting but the scale looks way smaller than I'd like.

I don't want to play a game where I'm some elite dude taking down terrorists with operator guns, I just want to be a SWAT guy doing a drug warrant and having to decide if I need to shoot the guy who's not dropping his weapon.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

SunAndSpring posted:

I main this guy. He's got excellent crowd control abilities that make him invaluable in a team fight.

Bear Mace for SWAT 5.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

"In other news, tonight an attempt was made on the South Korean Ambassador's life. He was taken to the hospital, but gunmen stormed the building. SWAT stormed the building, but all 5 officers were killed, because they were all using paintball guns. In this reporter's opinion, there are times when getting a 100/100 isn't worth it."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korthal
May 26, 2011

SWAT 5's final mission should involve riot control.

• Locked thread