Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

loga mira posted:

i forget how its done exactly, if there re several entrances to a room you can position your guys there and have them storm the room all at once through different doors like a reel swat team. i think it involves using their cameras. leaving a guy to watch a corridor or a dorrway is another basic tactic

now that i thik about irrational has always had great ai say we you want about bioshock infinity but in a game where you always have a companion and large enemies that follow you everywhere, use the rails and jump around, i didnt see any ai issues.

isn't that because the companion basically didn't interact with the game at all, besides occasionally tossing you some ammo or w/e

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
really kind of doubt there was much continuity between the team that made SWAT 4 (2005) and Bioshock: Infinity (2013)

• Locked thread