Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lil Miss Clackamas
Jan 25, 2013

ich habe aids
I would make an art of all the accomplishments I've achieved in life. It's going to be a very large painting that will ideally be installed in the MoMA and will feature some of the greatest moments of my life. It will include depictions of when I jumped first - before anyone else, when i built a replica of the memroy implant machine from Total Recall and sat in it screaming for 8 hours at Otakon, and my best attempt at what i remember the VHS cover of "DUnston Checks In" looked like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread