Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scaly Haylie

am i supposed to be appetized by the idea of cream, that is crispy? and what's with the K's, is this Mortal Kombat? their donuts aren't even creamy, let alone crispy.

so what the gently caress gives?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verily carefree

i find it hard to believe tupac recorded songs referencing instagram selfies and conflict in crimea back in the 90s. IMO hes alive somewhere.

Mapparu

op we dont have krispy kremes here... appreciate them while you have them.
:saddowns:

Bwee

Swizzbutt

actually the name refers to the consistency of the donut aftermath, in your toilet

joke_explainer

Shao Khan actually founded Krispy Kreme in order to fund his ultimate fighting competition. All those skulls and porticulli don't buy themselves.

RaceFat
it IS mortal kombat

Salmiakki

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Scaly Haylie

Mapparu posted:

op we dont have krispy kremes here... appreciate them while you have them.
:saddowns:

don't get me wrong it's a good donut

joke_explainer

Lizard Wizard posted:

don't get me wrong it's a good donut

it's a good doughnut if you feel like being sick to your stomach after eating one admittedly delicious doughnut

Scaly Haylie

it's a sometimes donut

dogcrash truther

joke_explainer posted:

it's a good doughnut if you feel like being sick to your stomach after eating one admittedly delicious doughnut

r u for real

Bwee
sour creme donuts are the best

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Lizard Wizard posted:

it's a sometimes donut

idk i dont like them

thanks Manifisto!

GEExCEE

d o o
d o o
b u t t

GEExCEE fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Apr 27, 2015

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

GEExCEE

Bwee posted:

sour creme donuts are the best

creeehmmmmeee

GEExCEE

*louder and louder* kreeeeeeeemmmeee.... Kreeeeemme... KREEEEEEEEMME

Afro Doug

i think a bad name for a donut compant would be "bad donuts"

GEExCEE

Afro Doug posted:

i think a bad name for a donut compant would be "bad donuts"

look's like someone's never taken a business management course... it's called " reverse psychology," look it up

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
krispy kremes are poo poo and i feel sorry for you if you don't have a good local donut shop where the donuts don't taste and feel weird and artificual

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Scaly Haylie

Pomp posted:

krispy kremes are poo poo and i feel sorry for you if you don't have a good local donut shop where the donuts don't taste and feel weird and artificual

if you eat krispy kremes i feel bad for you, son
i've got 99 problems but access to local donuts made with love and not a shitload of chemicals is not one

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes
crispy fried dough on the outside, creamy filling on the inside

what's not to understand :confused:

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes

blinking beacon nose posted:

checkmate, op

Scaly Haylie

blinking beacon nose posted:

their signature donut is just a glazed though

Wertjoe

Kripsy Kreme knows it's donuts suck so they try to cover it up by putting glaze on everything they sell but IM ON TO YOU KRIPSY! YOURE GOING NO WHERE!

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
krispy kremes are the wrong kind of donut

joke_explainer

they really do make me feel sick very fast, idk if its just the enormous amount of sugar or what

Swizzbutt

ham_sanitizer

professional swine bather
i once saw a ~350 lb man put 24 boxes of krispy kremes in the back of his truck and climb in next to his equally large wife. this was the moment i realized i loved america.

ham_sanitizer

professional swine bather
some of you will think i was being sarcastic about loving america because of that, and you would be wrong

treasure bear

all non-jam doughnuts are trash

City of Glompton

joke_explainer posted:

they really do make me feel sick very fast, idk if its just the enormous amount of sugar or what

same here, it's likely the huge amount of fat the dough absorbs, which can make the poor gallbladder feel awfully overworked

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

beer pal

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

Cumt posted:

all non-jam doughnuts are trash

donut shop near me makes peanut butter creme donuts

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I wish someone would make a pretzel donut filled with cheese

Savage For The Winjun

you know who else spells stuff with K? Nazis (afrika corps anyone????), members of the "klan", and dont even get me started on those greeks

real_slime

by Lowtax
in the uk, krispy kremes only seem to pop up on motorway rest stops for some reason. i don't think i've ever seen them anywhere else. maybe an airport.

----------------

fuck. marry. t-rex

Lizard Wizard posted:

if you eat krispy kremes i feel bad for you, son
i've got 99 problems but access to local donuts made with love and not a shitload of chemicals is not one

krispy kreme doesn't have a poo poo load of chemicals, its not even particularly fatty: they aren't immersion fried like a lot of donuts are... there is a TON of sugar though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck. marry. t-rex

donuts are the shittiest pastry anyway, so it doesn't really matter

• Locked thread