Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Andro
Jun 30, 2010
May be time to stop spitting, coughing, and not washing your hands after making GBS threads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andro
Jun 30, 2010
I saw one woman cough and spit on a bus. Lots of people saw her spit a loogie inside the bus, but no one said anything. I said "침" and tried to give her a tissue, but she yelled at me instead of taking it and spitting in it.

Coincidentally, I got bronchitis a couple days later that was so bad they tested me for TB and lung cancer.

This same woman woman liked to yell at me when I opened a window after Spring started and it was hot on the bus. We got in great.

She's not all Koreans though. Just one crazy lady I rode the bus with for a couple years. Bet she'd be an great host for MERS.

Andro
Jun 30, 2010
Is up-skirt photography a good excuse?

Andro
Jun 30, 2010
drat, I won Korea. Spent 4.5 years in Gimhae. Met the girl of my dreams, but life drew me back to the U.S. Just landed a sick IB English Lit job and her parents are practically selling her to me now. See you in a few years Hong Kong IB schools with my herd of cows. BTW, Caberham, can I lease your aristocratic grazing lands for my Florida cracker and Korean Hanwoo cows?

Andro
Jun 30, 2010
It's weird being in the states and hearing the media bang the drums of war. They're so classy.

Andro
Jun 30, 2010
Finally, a Korean rapper that isn't total poo poo:
http://youtu.be/rz-_mstXfr0

Andro
Jun 30, 2010
Gimhae for life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andro
Jun 30, 2010
You're gonna get arrested for intent to distribute flavor.