Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Gildiss posted:

I know there is a big Korean population in Atlanta. But outside of that it probably depends on a number of things.

Makes sense given the Emory connection. The author of the national Korean Anthem; the 26th Prime Minister of South Korea; Joseon era activist Yun Chi-Ho; the current (and at least one previous) President of the Korean Sociological Association; the 8th President of the Republic of Korea and many actors/actresses/singers in the Korean Wave have attended or worked at Emory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

I get my airline tickets in bundles of 50 flights for 50 dollars and I only sleep in hostels where I am forced to shovel poo poo from an outhouse as part of the rate

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Come to the MOJO&SADY cafe at 22-1, Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul if you want an asskicking

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

DontAskKant posted:

Don't you mean Mozo & Sahdee cafe at 22-1 Jungdahm-dong, Kanknahm-ku, Seoul

If you want an asskicking

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

AmbientParadox posted:

My GIRLFRIEND agreed to go hiking with me this weekend.

I guess that means I won Korea, boys :smug:

She actually wants you to take a hike

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

AmbientParadox posted:

How dare they be upset about people not playing by the rules! What a dick!

Yea except not sarcastically

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

joedevola posted:

Felt a wee wobble here in Busan. I had to go outside to see if I was imagining things but everyone was carrying on as normal.

Korean people literally aren't easily shaken.

In college, staying in the dorms in California, people used to go on the balcony during earthquakes and laugh and yell to each other.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlgXOM2N5fo

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Bugblatter posted:

Plz limit kpop posts in this thread to Sistar dance practice vids. For all other kpop related media, there is a link to the appropriate thread in this thread's OP.

You're not my dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Grand Fromage posted:

There are bad cafes literally everywhere but mostly they're latte type drinks. lovely instant is also popular. Starbucks is the only place you can reliably get black coffee that I can think of. Lots of indie hipstery cafes should have it.

No so reliable. Some starbucks there don't even have drip drew available, it's crazy.