Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

joedevola
Sep 11, 2004

worst song, played on ugliest guitar
I left the country a few months ago so I can't remember if I posted this movie I made.

https://vimeo.com/125579531

Thought Busan goons might be interested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joedevola
Sep 11, 2004

Sharky's is listed three times but HQ isn't once?

joedevola
Sep 11, 2004

I see EPIK requires you to send a birth certificate with an Apostille now. Are they worried Carlos The Jackal is going to slip through the cracks?

joedevola
Sep 11, 2004

GZA Genius posted:

Haha thats funny. I lived off Hoegi for 2 years and I concur

OS Ville?

joedevola
Sep 11, 2004

GZA Genius posted:

Yep Yep. Now its turned into some weird upscale hotel or something.

I don't see how bathrooms that consist of a tiled corner and some frosted glass "walls" = upscale anything.

joedevola
Sep 11, 2004

I'm on LG Powercomm and they throttle torrent traffic to basically nothing. Is there any way around this?

joedevola
Sep 11, 2004

Jesus. Korea internet is best internet!*

*unless you want to look at some titties. Or download any TV shows. Or do anything fun at all.

joedevola
Sep 11, 2004

The Bible posted:

This has never been an issue for me.

I love this. Do you go on medical forums too and leave irrelevant replies about how you've never found a lump in your balls?

joedevola
Sep 11, 2004

I know this is a perennial bugbear but I just made the mistake of trying to buy something online with a Korean credit card.

Seriously.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Korean web culture. It is The Worst Thing.

joedevola
Sep 11, 2004

Felt a wee wobble here in Busan. I had to go outside to see if I was imagining things but everyone was carrying on as normal.

Korean people literally aren't easily shaken.

joedevola
Sep 11, 2004

The tempered glass partition in my bathroom exploded last night and now my building manager is giving me static about getting it fixed. This is a great loving way to start my vacation.

joedevola
Sep 11, 2004

If I had broken it I'd put my hands up and pay for it, but I didn't. Tempered glass just shatters spontaneously sometimes. If it had happened two minutes earlier when I was showering it would have hosed me up pretty badly.

I'm not paying to have their building's haunted rear end bathroom fixed. If they try and stiff me on my security deposit I'm going to paint everything bright neon green before I leave.

joedevola
Sep 11, 2004

I made a thing that will probably only make sense to public school teachers.

I don't know if they inflict this poo poo on hagwon people.

joedevola
Sep 11, 2004

it should be against the law for a residential building in this loving cesspool of a country to be built without mosquito netting on the windows.

it's a quarter past two.

i am so. loving. tired.

joedevola
Sep 11, 2004

I've resorted to one of those spiral incense things they have at outdoor food stalls. Burning one of those things inside has the same carcinogen load as a fire in a mattress factory but I'm at my loving wits end.

gently caress mosquitoes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joedevola
Sep 11, 2004

I ended up making a screen from poster board. My flat is technically in the basement so I'm gonna have these fuckers after me til Christmas.