Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

THE LUMMOX
Nov 29, 2004

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

I know that my Visa status can be bumped if I privately teach/tutor, but what if I teach guitar or dance under the table?

fffffffffffffffffff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE LUMMOX
Nov 29, 2004

Aesis posted:

Rumour is that on the day of Sewol capsizing President Park was missing for 7 hours, possibly with Yun-Hoe Cheong. Sankei Newspaper's Seoul correspondent wrote an article and was prosecuted for spreading false rumour.

Does the UK extradite to Korea?

THE LUMMOX
Nov 29, 2004

Grand Fromage posted:

Well, rounding up and killing everyone infected would do the trick.

Didnt work in WWZ

THE LUMMOX
Nov 29, 2004

Eifert Posting posted:

Following links in this article I found my Long lost brother

What a hero.

THE LUMMOX
Nov 29, 2004
:negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE LUMMOX
Nov 29, 2004

AmbientParadox posted:

Well at least it wasn't literally all of the unopened bags of honey butter chips like last year.

That isn't what happened. They were specifically bought for a girl and I assume the printers made their way to said girl.