Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

zen death robot posted:

Don't buy PC fighting games

KOFXIII works flawlessly on Steam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

zen death robot posted:

Don't buy PC fighting games

MK is very non-PC and im glad of all the asian stereotypes

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
http://i.4cdn.org/v/1430523795652.webm

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Found a coalesced.ini that unlocks all the costumes that are locked behind the dumb mobile app along with gold and injustice scorpion. Thank god. There's at least one perk of going with the PC version.

Kitana has like 8 costumes now

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

man nurse posted:

Found a coalesced.ini that unlocks all the costumes that are locked behind the dumb mobile app along with gold and injustice scorpion. Thank god. There's at least one perk of going with the PC version.

Kitana has like 8 costumes now

How do I do it.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Wormskull posted:

How do I do it.

Does posting a link count as :filez: ? I mean, none of it is paid dlc, so.

http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/download/file.php?id=4076&sid=c4b62e586fc4f70f2650732c37725d5f

copy the coalesced.ini file into your MK10/Config directory and overwrite, it'll unlock all dark, revenant, classic & mobile costumes as well as gold scorpion. This won't affect your existing unlocks.

man nurse fucked around with this message at 23:04 on May 3, 2015

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

KOFXIII works flawlessly on Steam.

its the best drat version

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

man nurse posted:

http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/download/file.php?id=4076&sid=c4b62e586fc4f70f2650732c37725d5f

copy the coalesced.ini file into your MK10/Config directory and overwrite, it'll unlock all dark, revenant, classic & mobile costumes as well as gold scorpion. This won't affect your existing unlocks.
:nice:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm deciding if I want to give the maiden voyage of my Xbox One controller to MKX, GTA 5, or WWE 2K15.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

I'm deciding if I want to give the maiden voyage of my Xbox One controller to MKX, GTA 5, or WWE 2K15.

It feels great on GTA 5 imo

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

man nurse posted:

Can I have a link to the game as well.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Hey, a lot of peeps are saying this is a poo poo port... why come?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

Works near flawlessly for me apart from some intermittent hitching which I get with any game.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
for like the first week it barely worked
also the pre rendered cutscenes are super dark for no reason
some stuff is locked at 30fps for no reason

otherwise it's good on pc!
I like mk9 a lot more but if you can get a cheap key it's worth playing

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

It runs fine for me, fatalities and x-rays are locked to 30 fps. It was a mess when it first launched and it has received none of the balance patches of the console version. There may or may not be a memory leak. Having steam cloud enabled will delete your save at complete random. The netcode is supposed to be really bad.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The no balance patch part sounds really bad.. I don't know..

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

The no balance patch part sounds really bad.. I don't know..

We'll be getting it when Jason comes out Tuesday. They seem to be holding back the patches and consolidating them for PC for some reason.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It'll go on sale, and that's when I'll buy it. In the mean time, nobody practice the game or unlock anything, so we can be equally matched when I pick this up next summer.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

net cafe scandal posted:

It'll go on sale, and that's when I'll buy it. In the mean time, nobody practice the game or unlock anything, so we can be equally matched when I pick this up next summer.

im gonna buy the booster pack to make all my guys 10% stronger than yours

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

zen death robot posted:

you won't because this doesn't exist

lol but could you imagine if it did??

1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

Taken completely out of context

starbarry clock posted:

lol but could you imagine if it did??

I can't believe Capcom is loving dead

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
16 GB patch is out

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

press x to jason

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Jamesman posted:

What the gently caress, Jason doesn't make any noise when you attack or kill him. Good job Netherrealm, catering to character and not keeping with the spirit of the game. So stupid.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
hope you didn't get the 16 gb patch before they removed it because it deleted your save

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Lmao, 15 gig patch that deletes everyone's progress again, then another 15 gig patch to roll it back. Apparently Jason isn't playable for anyone who bought him.

I am going to riot if I don't get some free loving poo poo out of this after a month straight of this mess

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

man nurse posted:

Lmao, 15 gig patch that deletes everyone's progress again, then another 15 gig patch to roll it back. Apparently Jason isn't playable for anyone who bought him.

I am going to riot if I don't get some free loving poo poo out of this after a month straight of this mess

15,000 koins!!!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

man nurse posted:

My save file is gone after the last patch. I had nearly everything unlocked.

They'd better offer that stupid rear end "unlock all krypt kontent" dlc to everyone for free affected by this on PC. What a loving poo poo show.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Why would they do that?

man nurse posted:

FactsAreUseless posted:

Why would they do that?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

You're not going to get anything.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

I'm going to get angry

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

man nurse posted:

I'm going to get angry
That's okay, but it won't do anything.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

man nurse posted:

you get my laughter in your face ha ha

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

man nurse posted:

You were dumb enough to buy a fighting game on the PC when there are two perfectly functional console versions available, the only thing you deserve is a swift kick in the rear end.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

FactsAreUseless posted:

man nurse posted:

I'm going to get angry

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

fadam posted:

You were dumb enough to buy a fighting game on the PC when there are two perfectly functional console versions available, the only thing you deserve is a swift kick in the rear end.

Durrr! Durrrrrrrr!!

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWPiWd_jhfM

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

"Should I buy this game on the console that's going to be supported at most tournaments, the other console that has a online weekly tournament, or on the PC, a version that nobody is going to play on and that is made by a company known for bungling everything they touch."

• Locked thread