Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

zen death robot posted:

Don't buy PC fighting games

KOFXIII works flawlessly on Steam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm practicing for the Imp Zone Tournament.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think the bigger problem with MKX is that even when it works it's kinda turdy. I probably just haven't spent enough time with it though. Maybe this weekend. I'm on PS4, BTW.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Borsche69 posted:

You don't understand. It's not like the PC lets you use whatever controller you want. It's not like the versions are exactly the same in terms of frame data and whatever bullcrap. If you play on the PC there is 0 chance you'll ever be able to play competitively at any console based tournament.

You can't use every controller. I can't get my PS3 stick to work on Windows 8.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Borsche69 posted:

You need some drivers for that to kinda trick the game into thinking you're using a 360 controller. I'm not sure what they were since I snapped my gamestop PS3 usb controller in half and just picked up one of those logitech controllers. I think its like motioninjoy or something.

I did that on my laptop (Windows 7) and was able to play KOFXIII with it but after building a new PC the same software and combinations just don't work anymore. The device isn't even recognized by the computer anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

Why do I need to watch a cutscene or extended move requiring no input from either party every few seconds.

Because the game is bollocks

• Locked thread