Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm playing through every single player Mario game in order, which I have already started on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Schnedwob posted:

How far in are you?

Almost done with super Mario bros 2, but I also already did 64 out of order, and I'll have to skip sunshine since I don't have a way to play it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

Tried dolphin? It runs great

I have dolphin and have used it in the past, but I also don't really have a lot of affection for sunshine anyway

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think I've played something like 100 hours of CKII (not much by any stretch compared to the real map gamers out there) but I've never once had an incestual relationship start, which was always a real bummer

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Let's do some D2 Baal runs

• Locked thread