Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Here's my summer project:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3716709

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm planning on killing myself this summer if widestancer doesn't go on a date with me so they may be worth something too

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Almost done with super Mario bros 2, but I also already did 64 out of order, and I'll have to skip sunshine since I don't have a way to play it

Tried dolphin? It runs great

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pewdiepie posted:

If you aren't doing incest in Crusader kings 2 then you need to take a step back and re evaluate your life.

This

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

:f5:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I just bought a Custom Kimber 1911 45 ACP With extended magazine to blow my brains out this summer with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Larry Parrish posted:

Grower or shower? #HuntTheTruth

• Locked thread