Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What gun are you going to use in this Call of Duty?
The good one that everyone else uses
Another, different gun
View Results

• Locked thread
Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

There's somethin' fishy goin' on here...
Double XP and weapon XP this weekend. Javes will this be enough for your master prestige yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014
I'll be too busy playing Pokemon to worry about it

bij
Feb 24, 2007

Is anyone else wallowing in enough self loathing to play this on PC with any regularity?

I've been enjoying tooling off in public Dom matches because this game really doesn't hit the angry tryhard nerd button like BLOPS 3 did.

I'm http://steamcommunity.com/id/yardmeat on Steam if there's another lost soul among the typo-ridden racial slurs and hack accusations IN SPACE

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

How's the pop? BO3 was fine for me except towards the end when the Dom pop died.

• Locked thread