Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What gun are you going to use in this Call of Duty?
The good one that everyone else uses
Another, different gun
View Results

• Locked thread
bij
Feb 24, 2007

I'm getting shot to poo poo every match but the IW space maps all look cool as gently caress.

I'm probably getting shot to poo poo cause I keep trying to look at the space maps, which look cool as gently caress.

ADS strafe speed seems like it has been cut waaaaaaaay down on ARs compared to BLOPS3 which is absolutely loving me because I'm not that good at the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bij
Feb 24, 2007

Not Jon Snow starring as Not Char Aznable.

Sieg Zeon!

bij
Feb 24, 2007

Is there something fucky going on with key drops in IW? I get maybe a 20th of a key in TDM matches where I do 20+ kills. Is that it? If so, goddamn~

bij
Feb 24, 2007

SubponticatePoster posted:

Yeah that sounds hosed up. I get 2-3 every match, pretty much the same rate as Blops.

Yea I have no idea what is going on, everyone seems to be getting at least one key a match. I'm not wrecking lobbies or anything but I'm doing 3600ish in Dom games and getting a sliver of a key.

Edit: dug a bit more and it is apparently a known but rare glitch. Wonderful :toot:

bij fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Nov 6, 2016

bij
Feb 24, 2007

Is anyone else wallowing in enough self loathing to play this on PC with any regularity?

I've been enjoying tooling off in public Dom matches because this game really doesn't hit the angry tryhard nerd button like BLOPS 3 did.

I'm http://steamcommunity.com/id/yardmeat on Steam if there's another lost soul among the typo-ridden racial slurs and hack accusations IN SPACE

• Locked thread