Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What gun are you going to use in this Call of Duty?
The good one that everyone else uses
Another, different gun
View Results

• Locked thread
1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Mill Village posted:

I might be really dumb and get this on PC.

I just want to step back and point out that the first page started really well. This is how COD threads should start.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Stux posted:

replaced cool earned emblems with a dumb editor

No one actually thinks this.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Wazzit posted:

Been doing a lot of surveys lately.

The mustard line is way too low to be accurate.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
blops 2 campaign owned gently caress the haters

:qq: a bloo bloo bloo why is some lovely rock band in post-credits joke sequence why isn't my shootmans game taking itself completely seriously:qq:

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Man, a loving robot tears off your arms in the first half hour of the campaign. How can people think this is bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

The Merry Marauder posted:

No one ever gets mock-outraged at fighting alongside Jonas "Blood Diamonds" Savimbi, though.

And his Heritage Foundation lobbyists, ha ha.

That's probably because no one knows who Jonas Savimbi is.

Hell, most people who play COD probably don't know who Oliver North is and why it was super hosed up for him to shill for Blops 2.

• Locked thread